Watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies on any device at home or on the go.
• Inside your home, watch live TV and On Demand content from all channels you are subscribed to.
• Outside the home, watch live TV and On Demand shows and movies by using the filter “Available out of home.”
• Customize the TV guide by filtering popular categories like Kids, Sports, and Movies.
• Watch rented and purchased movies in the ‘Purchased’ sub-folder inside the ‘Saved’ folder.
• Use ‘Parental Control’ in Settings to manage what your children can watch on mobile devices.
• Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connection
• Subscription to Cox Video service
• Cox username and password.
- 'Call Us' has now been replaced with the 'Text Us' Option
- Additional enhancements and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not so much a review
With all the problems, not only with Contour, but overall I can only say when the ‘exclusive’ nature COX has on the consumer is replaced or gone COXis going to see a large number of people migrating away from the company.
We came from another state and had XFINITY and other service providers and COX even though electronically and programming wise being ver similar leaves COX lagging behind overall in many ways.
We for one are planning a change as soon as our contract is up.
COX’s attitude, knowing they have a hold on you, and not budging a bit on programming and forcing features not needed but by us not wanted and other conditions just leaves us very frustrated. Company policy can be changed to give good customer service and keep their customers. The quality of this so called service doesn’t come close to their cousin XFINITY or many of the other providers we have subscribed to before moving to Arizona.
Looking into the exclusive nature and how they maintain that exclusiveness is my next research project..
Lousy Software.... STILL
Update 22 April..... Well you guys dropped another “update” last week. Figured I would give it a bit and see if “quality” was anywhere in the neighborhood.
Nope. Still big lags in performance on a top of the line iPad.
Perhaps the programmers could learn to pump gas for a living?
Doctors practiced the way you program and cemeteries would fill.
Cox: Later this year you are getting a competitor in my area and I will no longer be stuck with you as my only choice for TV/Cable. Up your game if you want to have a shot at my business.
Update 17 February, 2019:
Your “upgrade” 3 days ago was a bust, as usual.
Uninstalling and reinstalling (1 week old iPad Pro with lots of memory— no hardware excuse available to Cox).
Response to my current review is a Cox cut and paste from last March!
You guys are sloppy.
HomePod is not the same as AirPod.
1. Still mistakenly prevents me from access when on my home wifi (and no VPN). Did everything including reboot multiple times.
2. Still denies the ability to play the audio through a HomePod speaker.
Adjustments to the interface with the last “update” make the user experience worse.
Please take more pride in your design and coding.
Why not just drop Cox? Cox has a monopoly in my area, so I am stuck with you.
Developer Response ,
Hi Michael, we are a bit confused I think. We shouldn't have any restrictions with Airpod speakers - we just tested it again. We do however have restrictions with AirPlay to another screen. Are you having issues connecting just to your AirPods? If you wish to speak more directly with us while we figure this out with you, you're welcome to email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your patience!
Contour not all it was promised
When I first got countour I was promised I would be able to save my recordings to my cloud so I would not lose them if something happened to my box. Not happened, the boxes don’t last long and there go all your favorites, some that are irreplaceable. I was also told I could watch my shows live and recorded from anywhere on my laptop or phone again not happened. I have been with Cox for over 20 years and am ready to go to Direct TV to get the things cox promised that Direct TV delivers and also be able to get the NFL Ticket another thing cox said they were getting that hasn’t happened.
So many broken promises with so many rate increases just don’t make sense to me. Maybe if more people go Direct TV Cox will get the idea that their customers are getting tired of paying more for broken promises
- Cox Communications, Inc.
- 115.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Cox Communications, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.