THE BIG BENEFITS:
• The only nutrition tracker that provides accurate data curated from verified sources
• All food submitted by our customers to our database is checked for accuracy by our staff
• Track over 60 micronutrients – the most comprehensive data on the market
• Our Free version provides the more nutritional info than any other app
• Total data privacy and protection – we don’t sell or share your info to 3rd parties
• Sync our mobile app with our web version
TRACK YOUR FOOD & EXERCISE EASILY:
• Log your food & exercises with our accurate database
• Keep track of your water intake
• Scan food labels with our barcode scanner
• Add custom foods & recipes
• Track your calories, protein, carbs, cholesterol, and more
• Track your nutrient intake – the largest database out there
• Log your supplements
• Easily log the foods you eat at popular restaurants
• Integrate with devices like Fitbit, Strava and more.
• Sync nutrition data and activity levels with the Apple Health App
• Log your Body Mass Index (BMI), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), activity level, and body fat %
• Create your own weight goal
• Create nutrient & macronutrient targets
• Keto Calculator
• Supports diets like Keto, Vegan, Paleo and more!
SEE YOUR NUTRITION OVER TIME:
• View nutrition trends and reports
• Print your reports for your healthcare professional
• Gain valuable insight into your diet
ACCESS THE CRONOMETER COMMUNITY:
• Connect with others who are on the same path to take control of their health in our Facebook Group and Community Forums!
UNPARALLELED CUSTOMER SERVICE:
Cronometer’s headquarters are based in the health-centric, small mountain town of Revelstoke, British Columbia, Canada. Our staff is an eclectic mix of web developers, IT specialists, nutrition scientists, business majors and personal trainers brought together by a love of nutrition and the great outdoors. Our kind, friendly team is here to help you reach your nutrition goals and provide you with excellent customer service!
CRONOMETER FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS:
Our Professional version of Cronometer is a must-have for healthcare professionals to track their clients’ nutrition. Many dieticians, nutritionists, doctors, hospitals and universities use Cronometer. Visit our website for more details.
• Ad free!
• Food suggestions
• Create unlimited custom diary groups like breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Advanced nutrition analysis tools
• Timestamp your diary
• Create custom biometrics – like fasting
• Share custom recipes with friends and family
• Priority customer service support
• Only $5.99 USD / month
You will have the option to upgrade to our Gold version at any time for:
• $5.99 / month
• $24.95 / bi-annually
• $34.95 / annually
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
You can pick your subscription term – monthly, bi-annual or annual. Your subscription will AUTO-RENEW based on your chosen term and price above. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You can change or cancel your subscription under your iTunes Account settings.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
- We’re excited to announce that Gold Users can now quick-add food when diary groups are enabled. Additionally, diary groups are now collapsible!
- This release also includes some minor bug fixes and design updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Was loving it until *UPDATE!! It works again!!
NEW UPDATE: I ended up emailing the support staff about the issue I was having and one of their people was in constant contact with me until the developers were able to fix the issue. My Polar Fitness Band is now back to syncing with the app, and my activity data (i.e. calories burned) are showing up in the app again! I’m back to losing weight!! Thank you so much, Developers and Support Staff!!!
The app all of a sudden stopped working with my Polar Fitness Band five days ago. Now, my activity data (i.e. calories burned) won’t sync with the app anymore. I’ve tried everything. I unlinked/re-linked my Polar Band with the app. I’ve logged out and back in after changing the settings. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. Now, any time I try to link my band with the app, I get an Error message, and the app gets stuck on a page that says “Connecting Device” with a little circle going round and round like it’s “loading.” To get out of that screen, I have to exit out of the app, and when I go back in to the “Connect Device” page, it says my Polar Band is linked- even though it’s not! Been dealing with the for 5 days now. Very frustrating. The app is only useful for me to guide as a weight loss tool if I know the correct amount of calories I am burning, and thus what a true 500 calorie deficit is, so that I can aim for a one pound a week loss. Please fix!! Otherwise, would be 5 stars!!
Finally a nutrition tracking app that does what I need
After Under Armor took over My Fitness Pal, it’s provided less and cost more. (Why do corporations have to gouge for everything?)
This app has tons of nutrient tracking, macro customization, etc etc. It’s not perfectly streamlined yet - I wish it would remember my quantity choices - but I find the wealth of options ( and the $5.99 subscription price) worth an extra click or two for some things. The learning curve for detailed tracking is a bit more involved, but it yields better data than I’ve ever had. I think I can streamline it more by taking advantage of custom foods.
That said, I can see my macros for the day the second I open the app - along with tons of other information - much easier than any other app I’ve used. Also the “oracle” feature is really fantastic, to help me identify the foods that will be best for me to eat. There is also good information and support on how to track YOUR nutrients, and how to get the best nutritional data, including how your fitness tracker will affect your results. Looking forward to thoughtful improvements. I feel like I have complete control over my food choices with fewer mysteries, and I trust the data. Thank you!!
My nutritionist told me to use Cronometer because I lost so much weight and they want me to put weight back on. My use of Cronometer has impressed my visiting nurse and my visiting dietitian because of how flexible it is and how much information you can control with Cronometer. Two young gentleman that work at a supplement and powder protein store and are also personal trainers were very impressed because you can also track your alcohol consumption and water intake with Cronometer, that’s just in the basic free software. I am a biologist by trade, I know to gain weight you have to eat more calories than you’re burning. To lose weight you have to burn more calories than you’re eating cronometer is a very easy way to track your calorie intake. You can enter the name of foods or if it’s a packaged product you can scan its barcode and most of the products you buy are already in the program. I am going to purchase Cronometer Gold which gives you more than the free program.
- Cronometer Software Inc
- 54.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7‑inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5‑inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2011 Cronometer Software Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Gold Subscription $34.99
- Gold $5.99
- Gold $24.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.