btwb, the world's premier workout tracker, brings fitness communities together, in person & remotely. We are the world's largest workout Log with 100+ million results and counting.
- Get daily programming at your fingertips with btwb's Varied Not Random workouts. 4 versions available daily: Performance, Fitness, Dumbbell Only, and No Equipment.
- Post results for every workout and/or create your own.
- Discover the perfect workout among 12+ Million Unique WODs.
- Perfectly capture and share your workout experience with attached images and location tagging.
- See how you stack up against the world with World-Wide Leaderboards.
- Keep your community connected by taking your gym virtual. Deliver custom programming to groups and individuals, include personalized movement demos and WOD briefs, view member activity and results via gym feeds and leaderboards, and encourage members with emojis & comments through private Squads.
- Track your Macros. Get the best features of other macro tracking apps combined with our best-in-class workout tracking. With over 700k grocery items, 160k restaurant items, and 13k common foods, find exactly the food you’re looking for by searching our library or by scanning the barcode of your favorite packaged item! You can even create your own custom entries! Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
- Set your own macronutrient targets, or have coaches set them for you.
- Create private Squads and build Follow lists to keep up with your friends' results.
- Use direct messaging to converse about fitness with individuals and groups.
- Earn badges for various workouts, gymnastics maxes, 1RM lifts, and running & rowing intervals.
- Discover potential major and minor strength, mobility, and technique issues in specific categories with Imbalances.
- How fit are you? (1-100) Work to unlock your Fitness Level.
Track body fat, benchmarks and more!
Small update to fix a crash a few users had when viewing their results.
Newly re-designed Home Screen!
• Quicker access & new features with an updated clean & simple interface
• Simplified week & month calendar views
• Coaches Notes & Athlete Instructions
• Workout Level Slider
• Display for Workout Brief Videos & Photo of the Day
• Dedicated section for Movement Demos
Ratings and Reviews
Like the new look but there are some bugs
I wish there was a way to report bugs outside of the App Store (maybe on the setting menu). I like the new overhaul of the UI, it is cleaner and more modern. You will get some negative reviews for it because people don’t like change but it was definitely needed. I did find Atleast two bugs. First I wanted to log a weight in today, so I selected ‘weight in’ button and added my weight into the entry field. I did not add any of the other fields. When I click on the ‘save’ button initially with the keyboard up, it does nothing after removing the keyboard and clicking ‘save’ , it displays a notification that it saved and brings me back to the previous screen. In my case this was the target progress but the screen is not updated with the new weight. Not sure if the data is no being saved or just not displaying correctly
Recent update make it worse
I’ve been using btwb for over two years now. It hasn’t been updated until recently. Like other reviewers said it’s a long overdue update, and they asked people to try out the beta before rolling out the update, yet they managed to do a horrible job... I mostly use it to log my personal WOD, macro and lifts. I agree with other reviewers that 1) the font is too small to use and 2) I need to make at least two more clicks than before the update to do the same thing..... This is very annoying when logging my WOD or finding my PRs. Calculate percentage is not easy either, need to click menu - lift calculator - search for movement - then type a percentage... I mean do you really need to type a percentage? Isn’t tabulating usually used percentage scaling much easier to use??
PS: I also agree that the social functions the development team is so excited about isn’t very useful, at least to me. Maybe it’s desired feature for gym owners.
Has Great Potential
I’ve been using BYWB for about 6-7 years now. There are a lot of great things about it and a few bugs and kinks I’d like worked out to give it 5oo5. I write this review having beta tested the next version as well which is an improvement on the old version.
- Lift estimates based on pst lifts tend to be pretty dang close to what I’m able to hit.
- I don’t use the macro tracking ability as my Nutrtion coach uses MFP, but I like the idea of the integration.
- large database of movements.
- Common movements give you average power output for a metcon so you can track that across metcons.
- Fitness level results can be skewed, but I’m not certain what can be done about that. From my understanding these are based on your performance vs all users so it’s highly dependent on user base.
- Different versions tend to have bugs that can crash the app a lot.
- If you change a movement from the RX program it doesn’t automatically populate as Modified. This also leads to skewed comparisons.
Features I’d like to see:
- Apple Watch App to at least display the programmed work out
- Timer incorporation. Would be cool to have a timer as part of the app and even cooler if you could click on a WOD and the work out time-scheme is already programmed in (I.e. a tabata already ready to go)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- BTWB, LLC
- 66.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 BadPopcorn, Inc.