Cube Cube: Puzzle Game 17+
Win Real Cash Prizes
Tether Studios, LLC
Fill the board, Clear the board, Score points and Win. A simple puzzle game with deep strategy.
Includes tournaments and head-to-head competitions with real cash prizes (where available).
• Drag blocks to the board.
• Fill rows to clear them out.
• Kinda like Tetris with no gravity.
A dash of strategy goes a long way!
• In our timed games, every move matters. You get 3 minutes for each match to see how many points you can get.
• Clear multiple rows with one move and to score Combo Bonuses.
• Clear rows in back-to-back turns to score Streak Bonuses.
• Bonuses are the key to victory, but they can also gum up your board.
No longer a solitary experience!
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players get the same shapes in the same order and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, CT, DE, LA, and SD. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: email@example.com
New optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Three minutes. Fill & Clear the board. I’m not from a mobile gaming state, unfortunately, but look out Pro Players during the twenty minutes it takes to cross Wyoming!! Practice tournaments are almost just as fun, or so you’ll tell yourself if you can’t bet on your own game. Seriously, this game is highly addicting because it takes literally minutes, is super easy and soon enough you’ll find yourself filling all your down time within the Skillz gaming platform. I’ve found most of my games last just over a minute and requires minimal concentration so if I exert a concerted amount of time playing over the three day limit practice tournaments, I’ll easily place in the double digits. Quite the accomplishment and you’ll understand if you start playing the game. Follow the in-app links for more fun. Good luck!!
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ EXTREMELY ADDICTING GAME ⚠️
Been playing this game for years and always got tired of running out of coin to be able to compete in any worth while competitions but now… the way they got the game set up …it actually allows you to earn real cash back enabling you to invest towards more plays! Awesome work to them developer guys! Although ….they have taken the one cent play option away, I still kept playing the game even though THAT was almost a deal breaker from my stand point -I stayed dedicated to the game itself. I have even won runner up in one of their tournaments and even though my mailing address had recently changed, they took the time to make it a point of making contact with me through e-mail and eventually, I was very grateful to be the recipient of a winning gift (a hard book cover recipe book) ….that I absolutely love so much that I am going to try making almost all the recipes in it because they are THAT FABULOUSLY DELICIOUS LOOKING!
Developer Response ,
WOW thanks for the stellar review! Thanks for playing :) - Tether Studios
Ton of bugs/glitches
This game is fun and addicting and Skillz is really quite on to something convincing a bunch of people to throw their money away on a game they only have a small chance of making money on (like casino slots!)
In any case, I’m only giving it two stars because this app still has a ton of bugs despite my efforts to re-install and update multiple times. For instance, it makes me run through a 30 second app ‘tutorial’ on how to add friends between every game. Occasionally you’ll win a game but it’ll say you aborted so you automatically lose. Lastly, on occasion, the game suddenly ‘slows’ mid-play in a way where I’m incapable of moving pieces with any sort of speed. And this is a speed game after all.
What makes this worse is that I’ve reported these bugs, screenshot-ed the errors, and while they’ve thanked me for reporting, they’ve never offered to reimburse me the money i paid to play ‘slowed’ or ‘aborted’ games... not even with ‘bonus cash’, which isn’t money i can withdraw anyways. That’s downright terrible customer and I’m moving on.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tether Studios, LLC
- 224.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Contests Gambling Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2016 Tether Studios