The LOOP® app makes it incredibly easy to wirelessly control, program and synchronize your aquarium lighting, wave pumps, return pumps and much more.
- Locally connect wirelessly to any Current USA LOOP® compatible product via Bluetooth®
- Easily control aquarium lighting, wave pumps and return pumps
- See and hear realistic, on-demand weather effects
Orbit Marine IC LED Lighting
- Program your daily lighting schedule including sunrise, sunset, daytime & lunar colors
- Manually adjust the lights to your favorite color using the color sliders
- Set a daily weather forecast or randomize throughout the day
Simulate natural weather effects on-demand, including:
- Rolling clouds (with audio) and random clouds
- Approaching storm (with audio)
- Lightning & rain storms
- Multiple moon and lunar lighting effects
eFlux Wave Pumps
- Connect and control 3 channels of eFlux wave pumps
- Choose from wave/short pulse, surge/long pulse or stream/steady flow mode
- Adjust flow from 0-100% and wave frequency
- On-demand FEED mode turns pumps off for 10 minutes for fish & coral feeding
- Primary/secondary mode allows pumps to synch/anti-synch flow
- Optional night mode syncs wave pumps with lights, reducing flow at night
eFlux DC Return Pumps
- Wirelessly control and set flow rate
- On-demand FEED mode
- Manual on/off control
- View current water temperature
- Set min/max levels
- Listen and relax to realistic weather and ocean sounds found in nature
Please Note: Prior to using this app, all components need to be connected to a LOOP® Blueooth® Controller.
-Added volume control to Home Screen
-Improved UI and graphics
-Improved Temperature sensor readings
-Improved Bluetooth stability and performance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pretty Cool, but needs additional text
I like this a lot, but the app would really benefit from some additional text/explanations. Most of the icons are kind of indecipherable if you’re not already familiar with them. It would be really nice if the buttons/icons (the lighting modes, for example) had a text-title.
Also, while the 24 hour timer is nice, it would be really helpful to be able to specifically adjust the time duration for the various sunrise/daylight/sunset categories. Or, for that matter, to just set a simple timer for a single light mode. That all seems like it should be possible given the current (ha!) capabilities.
Current this is great!
WOW is all I can say. I love fish tanks, got out of the hobby for a while now back in. Added the LED current light with Bluetooth and loop. Can I tell you that this is the most incredible product I have ever used! I compare it to when I first discovered surround sound or HD TV I am usually an early adopter with technology however, having just relaunched myself back into the aquarium hobby I just discovered this amazing product!!! So fun and I even sleep to the app with storms under one of the moonlight settings. Forget my “calm” app this is ALL I NEED. Love the product app works flawlessly timer works perfect. I rarely review unless I am blown away. Kudos to the team at current for putting together such a well thought out design and making it so easy to use. Excellent!
Works well, but buttons aren’t explained
There are features/buttons that have no explanation so I have no idea what they are doing or could potentially do for my loop system. Other issue was the manual shows the wave pump order incorrectly for install. I was trying to adjust the intensity of the wave pump that was blasting my tank inhabitants to discover the manual was wrong in the pump plug position. After that was corrected I had no idea what some of the features were since some buttons are left unexplained.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.