Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Uses HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Terms and Conditions: https://abvio.com/terms
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Dashboard custom limited
Caveat: I’ve only used this on one ride. Still, I also use a wired cyclecomputer and the distances matched. This is replacing a cycle computer app I’ve used for years, so I’m familiar with using an app. Like that the timer pauses when one pauses. I really have NO interest in the calories on the readout. Instructions built in say I can change by clicking on the “^”. Problem is there is NO “^” to be found anywhere! Wha??? This is the main reason I rated 4 Stars, not 5. I was able to change the graph, something I like. Will only know about the accuracy of the “ascent” after several rides of familiar routes. Also, as this is mounted on my top tube, the figures are easy to read both because of the different colors and they are in bold. But I really want to change the calories readout to my heart rate. Note that it instantly found and paired to my Polaris heart rate chest strap monitor. I am also extremely impressed with all the analytics after the ride — maybe more than I need as a fitness but not competitive rider but, hey, why not?
Don’t have an Apple watch but wish it would link to my Fitbit Versa but don’t consider this lack a problem.
Developer Response ,
The stopwatch is completely customizable. Replacing calories with the heart rate statistic can be easily done. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we would be happy to help you make any changes needed to the display so that it will meet your needs.
Great app, great support
I had been using the app for a few months when I got a set of power meter pedals (favero assioma). At first I could not get them so show all the info I wanted and Cyclemeter did not seem to be receiving the l/r balance data at all. A few email back and forth solved most of these issues but still couldn’t figure out the l/r balance issue. My emails were escalated to one of the software developers and we were pretty quickly able to figure it out. Great service.
Basically the pedals are set to send all the data (for a Bluetooth connection) through the left pedal. They can also be set to send data individually and this is what Cyclemeter needs. Once I had paired them with the default setting I could no see the right pedal until I had removed the left pedal both from Cyclemeter AND from the iOS Bluetooth settings. Then I could go into Cyclemeter’s device settings and connect to each pedal and I was able to record all the data.
Developer Response ,
We were glad to help you with your power meter pedals setup. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It is much appreciated!
Powerful and Flexible!
I cannot believe the wealth of features this app provides for only $9.99! I’m saying goodbye to my MVP account with MapMyRide and switching to Cyclemeter. Not only does this app offer more insight into my rides and unlimited flexibility, but it also costs a quarter of what I was paying. I’ve only used this app for two rides so far but it has won me over! I have recently purchased a set of speed+cadence sensors that I’m excited to try out with this app. I also LOVE the Apple Watch integration that allows me to remotely control the app and view my stats. I am just in awe of how well this app is designed and thought out!
The only thing I noticed that didn’t seem right is that the Elevation Gain or ‘Ascent’ I believe it is termed in Cyclemeter, is not showing the feet of elevation I climbed over the course of my ride. Perhaps I don’t have it set up correctly. Would love some input from Abvio on this. Thank you for making such an incredible resource for cyclists!
- Abvio Inc.
- 104.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.