Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists. Built for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
Powered by your iPhone
• Tracks cycling, running, walking, hiking, skiing, kayaking, and more.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
Private & Secure
• Your workout data is securely stored on your iPhone — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• No user names or passwords are required.
• Share workout data if you wish using email, Strava, MyFitnessPal, Twitter, Facebook.
• Live tracking is optional and only with friends you invite.
• Optional iCloud backup is encrypted.
• Track heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Track step cadence and steps.
• Use your iPhone's barometric altimeter to measure ascent & descent.
• Detect stops automatically.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Automatically record temperature and weather.
• Use Siri to start, stop, lap, and ask for statistics.
• Select from more than hundreds of configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats on-demand, or at time and distance intervals.
Free Live-Tracking and Messaging
• Automatically share your location, path, and statistics with family and friends.
• Messages are automatically spoken to you with text-to-speech.
• Share an online Workout Explorer for analyzing workouts.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• Use HealthKit to export or import your workouts in the Health app and to read heart rate and biometric data.
• Share to your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
• Imports and exports GPX, TCX, FIT, KML, and CSV.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Keep on track with configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones.
Elite includes a 7-day free trial. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, great support
I had been using the app for a few months when I got a set of power meter pedals (favero assioma). At first I could not get them so show all the info I wanted and Cyclemeter did not seem to be receiving the l/r balance data at all. A few email back and forth solved most of these issues but still couldn’t figure out the l/r balance issue. My emails were escalated to one of the software developers and we were pretty quickly able to figure it out. Great service.
Basically the pedals are set to send all the data (for a Bluetooth connection) through the left pedal. They can also be set to send data individually and this is what Cyclemeter needs. Once I had paired them with the default setting I could no see the right pedal until I had removed the left pedal both from Cyclemeter AND from the iOS Bluetooth settings. Then I could go into Cyclemeter’s device settings and connect to each pedal and I was able to record all the data.
Developer Response ,
We were glad to help you with your power meter pedals setup. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. It is much appreciated!
Powerful and Flexible!
I cannot believe the wealth of features this app provides for only $9.99! I’m saying goodbye to my MVP account with MapMyRide and switching to Cyclemeter. Not only does this app offer more insight into my rides and unlimited flexibility, but it also costs a quarter of what I was paying. I’ve only used this app for two rides so far but it has won me over! I have recently purchased a set of speed+cadence sensors that I’m excited to try out with this app. I also LOVE the Apple Watch integration that allows me to remotely control the app and view my stats. I am just in awe of how well this app is designed and thought out!
The only thing I noticed that didn’t seem right is that the Elevation Gain or ‘Ascent’ I believe it is termed in Cyclemeter, is not showing the feet of elevation I climbed over the course of my ride. Perhaps I don’t have it set up correctly. Would love some input from Abvio on this. Thank you for making such an incredible resource for cyclists!
Still a Great App.
I've used Cyclemeter for three seasons and am looking forward to my fourth. It captures far more data than you could want - I can't imagine wanting any more. Exporting to a spreadsheet, if you keep a log is straight forward. I use Apple Numbers and add my blood sugars to the spreadsheet so I can better manage my diabetes.
I really like this app. Although I never used the others on my phone, I find this to be very complete and packed with great features. I have the Elite version, which was so much more reasonably priced than the competitors. I especially like the auto email feature so my wife knows where I am on my solo rides in case of an emergency.
New addition to this review: I now use the Wahoo RFLK & speed sensor with Cyclemeter. Both work very well with Cyclemeter, giving me even more data and versatility. I still highly recommend this app!
Third review: after another year with Cyclemeter, I am still very satisfied. I once used a Garmin, but now Cyclemeter has totally replaced it. I also want to add that the tech support is very responsive. - Email them with a question and you get a timely response. I am extremely satisfied with this app.
Fourth review: I still consider this a fantastic app. I used it for all of last riding season and look forward to using it this year. I use the Elite version, which is very economical and so packed with features. I highly recommend this app.
- Abvio Inc.
- 85.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
- Elite Upgrade $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.