Dabble is a versatile project interaction & Bluetooth controller app for Arduino, ESP32 & evive that replaces a wide variety of electronic components and exploits the inbuilt features and sensors of your Smartphone like the GPS, mic & accelerometer thus transforming into a virtual treasury of infinite shields & more. It lets you control & communicate with hardware via Bluetooth. It also provides you with dedicated projects compatible with Scratch & Arduino to help you learn by doing.
What Dabble has in store:
Currently Available Modules:
• LED Brightness Control: Control brightness of LEDs and digital/analog pins.
• Terminal: Send and receive textual and voice commands over Bluetooth.
• Gamepad: Control devices/robot in analog (Joystick), digital, and accelerometer mode.
• Pin State Monitor: Remotely monitor the live status of devices and debug them.
• Phone Sensor: Access different sensors of your Smartphone such as the accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, magnetometer, light meter, sound meter, GPS, temperature sensor, and barometer to make projects and conduct experiments.
• Motor Control (Coming Soon): Control actuators such as the DC motor and servo motor.
• Inputs (Coming Soon): Provide analog and digital inputs via buttons, knobs, and switches.
• Camera (Coming Soon): Use the camera of your Smartphone for taking photos, record videos, colour picking, and face recognition (coming soon).
• IoT (Coming Soon): Log data, publish it on cloud, and access data from API.
• Oscilloscope (Coming Soon): Visualize and analyse the input and output signals given to the device using the oscilloscope module.
• Music (Coming Soon): Receive commands from the device and play tones, songs, or other recorded audio files on your Smartphone.
• Projects (Coming Soon): Make dedicated projects to experience different concepts of the real world first-hand like home automation, line-follower, and robotic arm.
Boards Compatible with Dabble:
• Arduino Uno
• Arduino Mega
• Arduino Nano
Bluetooth Modules Compatible with Dabble:
• HM-10 BT 4.0 BLE (or AT-09)
Want to know more about Dabble? Visit:
Module Documentation: https://thestempedia.com/docs/dabble/
Getting Started with Dabble: https://thestempedia.com/docs/dabble/getting-started-with-dabble/
Projects that you can make: https://thestempedia.com/product/dabble-app/
Permissions required for:
Bluetooth: to provide connectivity.
Microphone: to send voice commands and use the sound meter.
Location: to use Location sensor and BLE.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy and fun
Great little app
Can’t get arduino mega to communicate
Which pins need for RX and TX
Is the Terminal code complete that you show on your website for Arduino Mega.
Developer Response ,
May you attempt using RX and TX other than 0 and 1 pins?
- Agilo Research Private Limited
- 27.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Agilo Research Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.