100% free with no ads.
You simply enter your fasting plan and eating window and you'll be alerted daily when your eating window opens and closes.
You can even set an extra alert to notify you 30 minutes before your eating window closes so you can have a few more bites to ensure you have a successful fast.
Want to skip fasting today or maybe need to adjust today's fasting schedule? No problem, with a couple of taps you can adjust today's alerts without affecting your planned week.
- Completely re-engineered for iOS 13
- Supports Dark Mode
- Fixed bugs related to summary chart data not appearing correctly
- Fixed bug where timer would continue to run, even while app was in the background
- Added chart to indicate last 5 days progress
- Redesigned fast "adjust today" UI to be more intuitive and responsive
- Fixed bug where the app thinks you've fasted today but haven't yet
- Fixed bug where timer is off by a minute
- Removed useless "tips" about fasting, most people who use this app know what they're doing
- New app icon and colors to match
- Fixed bug where new day fasts would progress based on mid-night instead of previously completed fast
- Made the UI more responsive / timer calculates faster
- Fixed bug where setting None to "Last chance" warning alert would produce double notifications
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Been searching for an app that has notifications
Thanks Travis; saw your app blog on your website. Giving this a try. Tips would be to make this app easier to find. Searching with one word I found it but with daily fast I couldn't find it
Love it, but am not receiving notifications
I really like this app. It is simple and easy to use, and not cluttered up with a lot of other stuff that just gets in the way, like other fasting apps that I’ve tried. But, even though I have the settings in Daily Fast set to receive notifications an hour before my fasting/eating windows close, I am not receiving those notifications. Also, for some strange reason this app does not show up in my iPad (iOS) settings anywhere, including the Notifications category. So I am not able to set up the ability to receive notifications from Daily Fast there either. I was also unable to contract the app owner (Travis Ma) to get any help. I clicked on App Support, but there was no real way to contact him.
I was looking for an app to track my eating window as well as fasting times, and this does just that. Very simple to use. Minimal and beautifully designed.
Only request would be to see the projected time of day along with the countdown.
- Travis Ma
- 29.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Travis Ma
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.