A fun crossword game with each day connected to a different theme. Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture and more!
Access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so play or review your crosswords when you want, wherever you want! Give your brain some exercise and solve your way through brilliant crosswords published every day! Increase your vocabulary and general knowledge. Become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
Daily Themed Crossword features :
-Fun puzzles for everyone.
-A new puzzle everyday, 365 days a year.
-Get rewards for playing daily.
-Hints to get you past those obscure words.
-Each day of the week has a theme attached to it.
-Hard enough to keep you interested and easy enough to keep you coming back.
-Learn about famous personalities, events, discoveries and loads of new words.
Download Daily Themed Crossword now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be cancelled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With another update, we bring you a few fixes, a lot of splat bugs. Happy solving!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I totally understand their need for ads, as nearly every app has them, but I get s long ad at the start and finish of every single puzzle. Also, considering you only receive one coin for completing a puzzle you end up having to watch many more ads if you want or need boosters complete a game. if you can’t seem to figure out which answer you got incorrect, you’re stuck watching more ads or buying coins to reveal which letters are incorrect. To my knowledge there’s not a way to pay to remove at least the ads at the beginning and end of each puzzle, which I would happily pay to do so as I love this game. Anyway, this is just basically a long way of saying there’s too many ads. It’s a great game and I love it otherwise.
One BOO but Five YIPPEES
PLEASE NOTE - I HAVE THIS CRITICISM ON VIRTUALLY APP REVIEW.
When I turn off the sound in an app I should be confident that it will remain silent and that INCLUDES ADS! In most ads the sound is totally unnecessary - it is simply manipulative. App Developers, players are your clients - we understand why you need ads. We’ll watch them & download some of them but PLEASE grant us a bit of respect!
With that said...I enjoy this app. There are a ton of puzzles available other than the daily. There are mini puzzles which are great for tiny breaks, there are smaller puzzles that take a bit longer and then there are the large ones we’re use to seeing. Some are easy and some are not - which will keep you engaged with minimum frustration. The harder ones I kind of like because I might have to do a bit of research (gasp! A learning opportunity). This app does not have to cost you money to use but I do buy coins because I like the SEE WRONG function - there other functions available and ads can avoid the ads by paying monthly rent.
I just wanted a crossword.
This came up as a possibility for a crossword app, which I’ve been wanting. I opened the first one, typed in a word... and letters were spat across the rest of the puzzle. It told me I could turn it off in the menu, so I exited... and it wanted me to open the free “mini” puzzle for the day. I had to do that before going to the menu. I went back, typed, and when I made a mistake, it popped up something telling me I could see all my mistakes. No. And then it popped something up telling me I could skip a word for free if I was stuck. I wasn’t stuck, I had just typed the wrong letter a couple of times. Halfway through a word, it popped up a box saying I could get “coins” if I let the app send me notifications. Then I finished the puzzle, and it told me that I could finish a puzzle every day for a streak and get something or other.
I just wanted to do a crossword puzzle. Nothing fancy, just fill in the words with my wits. The puzzle was pretty easy, and there was just too much in the way.
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 150.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 300 coins $2.99
- Pack of 550 coins $4.99
- Pack of 1150 coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.