Thousands of crossword puzzles at your fingertips! Play anywhere, anytime! Sharpen your trivia skills and also learn about new topics every day!
Keeping your mind sharp and active these days is hard with so many distractions to make you lose focus. Sitting down and solving a crossword is a time-tested formula to ensure that your brain stays active while you have a lot of fun answering questions on your favorite topics. With a different theme each day of the week, there is just the right amount of variety to satisfy all kinds of interests! Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture, and more!
With Daily Themed Crossword, you will have access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so that you can play your favorite crosswords when you want, wherever you want! As you solve more and more of our crosswords, your vocabulary and general knowledge will grow by leaps and bounds! In no time, you will become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
What does Daily Themed Crossword offer?
- Fun puzzles for everyone
- A new puzzle every day, 365 days a year
- Rewards every day
- Hints to get you past those obscure words
- A different and exciting theme for each day of the week
- Bragging rights for your ever-improving general knowledge and vocabulary
What are you waiting for? Download Daily Themed Crossword right now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With another update, we bring you a few fixes and a lot of splat bugs. Happy solving!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game/ but…
I don’t usually write reviews but in this case decided I should because the game is great. It’s really good for me because my brain is busy and it helps me to keep my mind clear. Only one complaint really, it asks you to download other games and invite players in return for coins and then once that is done it never gives you the coins. It only allows a certain number of videos to be watched in exchange for coins a day and then you have to wait hours, which I’m sure is a tactic to make you buy coins with your own money but watching ads is a form of currency for app makers so I don’t feel bad for not giving over my actual money. What I do instead is just stop playing for the night 😕. It’s whatever, but if those things were improved, cuz I’ll watch all the videos they can give me, I’d give it a five. Puzzles are fun, challenging but not impossible!
Maybe a Little TOO Easy?
I’ve been playing with this app a LOT during the pandemic and am grateful for the distraction it has provided me. It works well on my iPad, and dealing with the ads has taught me patience, especially since the game is free. I like the combination of thematic and mini-puzzles, and I especially enjoy the competitions between players and the chance to earn points through these inter-player matches. It’s just one more weird way of bringing people “together” during these difficult times.
My only issue is with the puzzles themselves. They are seldom challenging; rather, the constant re-use of the same words (I will NEVER eat an Oreo cookie again!) and the blatant ease of some clues - “_____ the door (rhymes with ‘hut’)” - can make the game rather dull, especially when competing and doing many puzzles at once. I realize this is a family game and that I wasn’t promised the Sunday Times crossword! Still, we are blessed with millions of words and names, and I feel like only the tiniest percentage of them are being used and constantly rearranged to give the puzzle-makers a break.
Sorry about the quibble (hey, THAT’S a word you could use!!!)
Love a good crossword. DC is really stingy about the coins they award in comparison to what they charge you for the help buttons and extra puzzles that want you to pay to play them. The commands are really sketchy when trying to correct a word and jumps all over the place and changes correct answers while you're trying to correct a answer. My biggest complaint is the location of the help buttons are too easily to press by accident when typing. Nothing burns me more than wasting 20 coins on a mini puzzle that I'm about to complete when my thumbs graze the help button. The coins are too hard to earn to be wasted in such a manner when I suspect those buttons are placed there intentionally for that very reason. I understand that the programmers need to make money but this doesn't make me want to buy anything from this app since I keep feeling cheated out of my coins. Also get a bigger vocabulary, tired of all the puzzles having most of the same words.
Thank you for all your hard work, but there is room for improvement.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 188.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 300 coins $2.99
- Pack of 550 coins $4.99
- Pack of 250 coins $2.99
- Pack of 1150 coins $9.99
- Pack of 460 coins $4.99
- Pack of 950 coins $9.99
- Pack of 2400 coins $19.99
- VIP Subscription $7.99
- Pack of 2000 coins $19.99
- Pack of 65 coins $0.99