Thousands of crossword puzzles at your fingertips! Play anywhere, anytime! Sharpen your trivia skills and also learn about new topics every day!
Keeping your mind sharp and active these days is hard with so many distractions to make you lose focus. Sitting down and solving a crossword is a time-tested formula to ensure that your brain stays active while you have a lot of fun answering questions on your favorite topics. With a different theme each day of the week, there is just the right amount of variety to satisfy all kinds of interests! Choose from a range of topics like Movies, Sports, Technology, Games, History, Architecture, and more!
With Daily Themed Crossword, you will have access to hundreds of puzzles, right on your iOS device, so that you can play your favorite crosswords when you want, wherever you want! As you solve more and more of our crosswords, your vocabulary and general knowledge will grow by leaps and bounds! In no time, you will become a master crossword solver while having tons of fun, and all for free!
What does Daily Themed Crossword offer?
- Fun puzzles for everyone
- A new puzzle every day, 365 days a year
- Rewards every day
- Hints to get you past those obscure words
- A different and exciting theme for each day of the week
- Bragging rights for your ever-improving general knowledge and vocabulary
What are you waiting for? Download Daily Themed Crossword right now, join thousands of crossword enthusiasts and see why everyone is hooked!
Write back to us with any issues or suggestions, we are all ears!
Daily Themed Crossword VIP Membership
VIP Membership allows you get the below exclusive benefits every week:
• 5 Free Archived Puzzles Daily
• Unlimited Access to Mini Archive
• Daily Bonus Coins of 15 coins
• No Ads
- VIP Membership price may vary between S$6.75 per weekly and S$16.22 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal - Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged. Please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039 for more information.
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, the current active subscription period cannot be canceled.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
With another update, we bring you a few fixes and a lot of splat bugs. Happy solving!
Ratings and Reviews
Absolutely love but few problems…
I absolutely love crosswords and this is what I turn to, to play some fun and relaxing crosswords. But the ads keep getting in my way, I know I should just buy the supreme package or whatever but that’s wicked expensive for a crossword app! If the ads were not ever second i would not mind one bit since ya know the people who make this game also need a little cash. But that isn’t my biggest problem my biggest problem is with coins and the game itself. I have a few friends who play this as well (I invited them) and there screens look completely different then mine. They have a classic crossword that I don’t keep and daily rewards? I didn’t even know that was a thing until I saw their screens.
Then with the coins. I don’t exactly have problem with coins it is just I am terrible and I mean terrible at crosswords but I still love to play them. I am a person who needs multiple hints every single time I play because if the frenzy didn’t exist I’d be screwed. But the problem I have is the hints are quite expensive for what 5 letters for a tiny one and 10 for a big one which costs ten coins! I only get 1 coin per crossword I complete. Nonetheless I still really enjoy this game and think people who like crosswords should play the game anyway.
Great game/ but…
I don’t usually write reviews but in this case decided I should because the game is great. It’s really good for me because my brain is busy and it helps me to keep my mind clear. Only one complaint really, it asks you to download other games and invite players in return for coins and then once that is done it never gives you the coins. It only allows a certain number of videos to be watched in exchange for coins a day and then you have to wait hours, which I’m sure is a tactic to make you buy coins with your own money but watching ads is a form of currency for app makers so I don’t feel bad for not giving over my actual money. What I do instead is just stop playing for the night 😕. It’s whatever, but if those things were improved, cuz I’ll watch all the videos they can give me, I’d give it a five. Puzzles are fun, challenging but not impossible!
The app is addictive and I often fall asleep playing it. My only pet peeve is that the “Royal Match” ads play soooo much that I’ve grown a hatred for it. I wish I could block it. When I try to exit away from the ad, App Store keeps popping up 6-10 times to download Royal Match before I can continue playing the crosswords, and I KNOW I’m hitting the “x” button. It’s so repetitive that I’ve considered uninstalling this app. I’ve even had to shut down this app completely and reopen it just to get that ad off my screen. Now, I play crosswords with my volume down so I won’t have to keep hearing, “Help meee” from that king, or whatever he is. It’s almost like a virus smh. I’m certain that at some point I may uninstall this and install another crossword game to run from those repetitive Royal Match ads. It’s as if I’m almost being harassed to download it—as comical and unrealistic as that sounds. I see it during regular ad air-times, when opting to watch a video for extra letters, AND when opting to watch a video for coins. Can’t get away from it. Pleeeeease turn it offffffff. It’s unbearably annoying and overplayed. Even the real-life human promoting it in different ads. Can’t even fully enjoy this app. It’s a relief just to see a different ad the very rare times that I do.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlaySimple Games Pte Ltd
- 193.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © PlaySimple Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 300 coins $2.99
- Pack of 550 coins $4.99
- Pack of 250 coins $2.99
- Pack of 1150 coins $9.99
- Pack of 250 coins $3.99
- Pack of 460 coins $4.99
- Pack of 950 coins $9.99
- Pack of 950 coins $12.99
- VIP Subscription $7.99
- Pack of 460 coins $6.99