From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the Daily World app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.dailyworld.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: email@example.com
• We've made updates to provide even more information in the notifications we send.
• As always, we've made a lot of bug fixes and performance improvements!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It is great! I can keep up with the news going on at home.
Advertisements are junky and dangerous
These ads with "Ellen lied..." Or "Oprah lied..." are trash that bring you to phishing websites that track you using cookies and data mine your cache for personal details so they can add you to their junk mail list. Even inexperienced Internet users recognize them! I cannot believe a supposedly reliable newspaper has this stuff in the app and on its website. I'm a PAYING subscriber and I don't want to pay monthly for dangerous junk ads in my news!
- 282.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily World Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.