A super handy yoga training app for everyone.
- Top Developer by Apple's Appstore
- Voted "Best Yoga App" of the year 2019 by Healthline, as the most popular mobile yoga studio app in your pocket!
- Awarded by The Wall Street Journal as the "5 Addictive Fitness Apps"
- Featured by Apple in "New and Noteworthy", "Get in Shape" ,"For Yogis", and "What's Hot" Essential App Collection
- Awarded by EveningStandard as the Best Apps for Londoners
Daily Yoga offers 500+ asanas, 200+ guided classes of yoga, pilates, meditation, 50+ workout plans, plus 10+ top coaches' workshops that suit yogis from beginner to advanced. Not only helps you stay with yoga every day, but also provides health benefits for both your mind and body.
We have exclusive Series of ‘Beginner to Master’, ‘Getting Toned’, ‘Mindfulness Everyday’ and ‘Health Enhancer’. Each series includes a set of class plans and singles to help you achieve your goal.
Class Plans for Beginner to Advanced
• Get to know all basics of yoga in the first two weeks
• Step by step instructions to guide you through the whole practice
• Master Full Splits, Shoulder Stand and any hard poses in a quick & safe way
• Suitable for practitioners of all levels, from beginner to advanced
• Q&A with our experts to progress
Techniques Used to Get Fit with Yoga
• Exercises focused on weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin and inner beauty
• HIIT, Pilates & Vinyasa applied for more fat burned
• Track your calories and workout time with health data chart, Apple Heath supported
• Give you a strong & well-toned figure, 100% results guaranteed
• Meditative techniques to cultivate confidence and persistence
Global Community to Stay Motivated
• Share ideas and get inspired in community
• Join our weekly activity to bring more fun to practice
• Keep updates with your yogi friends and our experts
• Earn points & rewards from our campaigns
• More than 250 yoga sessions and fitness programs, bundles of guided meditation tracks, 500+ yoga poses, and 37 yoga music for BGM
• 50+ Scheduled plans focused on beginners, weight control, body sculptor, glowing skin, strength & flexibility, inner shine, etc.
• 16:9 HD Videos with live voice instructions
• 3 different intensities for your choice
• Various duration for your choice
• New contents added continuously each month
• Sign in with Apple
• Support for native Dark Mode
• Works on iPod, iPhone and iPad
Daily Yoga integrates with the Apple Health App. This feature is optional. You can now share calories burned and workout duration to Apple's Health app with Daily Yoga when completing a yoga workout. And check out your activity status with Apple Health and Daily Yoga's data log.
Daily Yoga offers the following auto-renewing pro subscriptions:
Original Price: $12.99/month, $39.99/year for Silver Pro;
Original Price: $19.99/month, $69.99/year for Gold Pro;
Payment will be charged to the credit card connected to your iTunes Account when you confirm the initial subscription purchase. Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be identified. You may manage your subscription and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after the purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable.
More about our terms and conditions here:
Terms of Service: http://www.dailyyoga.com/terms.html
*Daily Yoga is a registered trademark of Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
1.We have some updates in the Program detail page, now from here, you can see your progress, download all sessions in advance, get related recommendations, and best of all, you can preview all sessions' details.
2. You can preview related props, fundamental videos and poses of all sessions included in the Program.
3. The Target is updated, you can find it again in the EXPORE tab.
Ratings and Reviews
I NEVER write reviews but I had too! I am 22 years old I’m a disabled veteran with 80% disability and I haven’t had much luck through the VA with consistent help with joint pains and aches and I LOVE this! I’ve always been interested in yoga but never really knew what to do and all the apps are so expensive but I was lucky enough to catch the yearly subscription at 80% off and only had to pay $40 (43 Total) to get a year and 2 months of unlimited access to everything! 🤯🤯🤯 I just wish it was always $40 because I probably won’t be able to pay the full amount next year but imma do my best because it’s worth every penny! They have a test you can do before you start to see how flexible and strong you are then they base the workouts off of that and the beginner yoga is a breeze I did an hours worth the first night and almost finished a whole weeks workouts ! And if you don’t have the money to pay they do have stuff you can do for free on there and they have a coin system to reward you for doing your yoga and you can use the coins to unlock stuff you don’t have access too if you didn’t pay to open them! All around just a great app and I feel so much better and way less tense or stressed so thank you Daily yoga! Like I said I only wish it was $40 for the subscription every year but other than that no complaints!(: _Evelyn Johnson!(:
Perfect way into yoga practice
I’ve tried yoga classes in a couple places that I have lived and usually didn’t attend more than a couple of times. They’re expensive, too fast passed, the instructor would push me further into a pose than my body was ready for, I’d be self conscious the whole time of my appearance and skill level. However, I could acknowledge that when I found a style I liked and a good instructor, it helped my anxiety and depression loooooads. So, I finally decided to try apps and practice at home. This app has anything and everything I was looking for and that I didn’t know I needed. Slower practice to learn the poses? Adjust the speed! Just want to meditate? There’s programs for that! Need to feel like I really worked out? Get a full body stretch? All there too. I did go back to an in-person yoga class about 6 months after downloading this app and my practices actually carried over! I understood the names of the poses and could follow a vinyasa flow with much less difficulty and my self consciousness was far lessened. Definitely recommend this app...and already have to many friends!
I purchased many yoga apps and this is one is by far the best one!
I am new to yoga, i started using this app and instantly loved how detailed the sessions were but trying to do a work out off a little screen (my phone.), I found it difficult to do my Exercises. i have chrome cast but that didn’t work for this app sadly. This app does support Apple TV but i didn’t want to purchase one, I didn’t think it was worth buying one. Thinking I could find another app that supports chrome cast, i went on a search and found many apps downloaded a few and none supported chrome cast. Finally I found one I could connect to from my laptop to my tv. I was so excited I didn’t even think twice I signed up and paid for the year membership (big mistake) I went to go do my first session on this other app and it was so hard for me to catch up nothing was explained :( and I was so disappointed it wasn’t fun for me like the fun I have when working with this app (Daily Yoga). So I went to the store that night and purchased an Apple TV and i am so happy i did. I look forward to doing yoga everyday, i notice a big difference with my body, slowly becoming more flexible and legs are looking more toned 30 min sessions feel like 10 min sessions. This app is the best one for me. If you’re a beginner like me try this app, you won’t regret it! :)
- Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co., Ltd.
- 88.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2012-2019 Daily Yoga Culture Technology Co. Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Yoga Subscription(One-Year) $39.99
- Daily Yoga Subscription (One-Month) $9.99
- Silver Pro Monthly $12.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.