We're excited to introduce our new Dashlane experience for Safari. Access all the key Dashlane features you love, now integrated directly into the Safari browser.
Dashlane is easy to use, hard to hack, and the perfect place for all your passwords. Now everyone can enjoy simple password management with an app that’s as easy to use as it is secure. There’s a reason 15+ million users and 20,000+ businesses across the globe trust Dashlane.
EVERY PASSWORD, EVERYWHERE
- Store an unlimited number of passwords and access them on any device
- Sync your Dashlane data to every device automatically, even if your phone and computer run on different systems
- Create secure passwords with Password Generator
- Change passwords in one click with Password Changer
- Share passwords safely and conveniently
LOG IN AUTOMATICALLY
- Autofill the right username and password on every app and website, every time
- Log in with a look or tap using Face ID or Touch ID
- Securely store personal info you need to keep safe and accessible, like addresses, credit card numbers, and IDs
- Fill addresses and other forms with one click
AS SECURE AS IT GETS
- Get alerted about breaches and hacks that affect your data—and learn how to take action
- Learn if your data is on the dark web with Dark Web Monitoring
- Browse safely and anonymously with our VPN
- Enjoy peace of mind with patented, best-in-class encryption methods
AWARDS & RECOGNITION FOR DASHLANE
- App Store App of the Day
- PC Mag "Editors' Choice Award"
- Webby Award "People's Voice Best Mobile Services & Utilities App"
- Kiplinger's "Best Identity Theft Prevention Tools"
- Inc.com's "Best for Passwords and Checkouts"
- Techlicious "The Best Security Apps"
- ...and many more
Your Dashlane account starts with a 30-day free trial of our Premium plan—no credit card required. If you love it, keep it going with a Dashlane subscription, or switch to Dashlane Free automatically.
Thanks for using Dashlane! Each new version includes bug fixes and stability improvements to deliver you the best Dashlane experience. We’ll also update you regularly about new feature releases and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Wouldn’t be without it
Very easy to use. I remember when you used the same login name and password repetedly and I thoght “all is well”. In this version you find that dashlane will let you know to change repeted passwords or login names. They tell you if your password has been involved in a breach and take you to the website to change it right away. Now the smartest thing to do is to have separate login id’s and passwords. There is no possible way for me to remember them, so Dashlane to the rescue. It can automatically log me in or I can look up my creditentials by going to the store/company/institution name in my search and it shows me both my login and password. I like to add things in notes about other things besides my password, such as the date my subscription will auto-renew so I can cancel on-time or when my special offer for the sattelite service expires so I don’t have a surprise bill, if the customer service representative gave me any additional information I have it recorded there. I can also share my passwords with my husband, so if I’m not around he doesn’t have to panic to pay bills. I guess my only issue is I used to be able to have 3years for the price one year is now and they don’t offer a family deal if your family is two people, where it would be more economic if you had a larger family. I feel I should have been grandfathered in since I was with them at the start and have been loyal to their product.
Dashlane is Password Manager available — currently
I check periodically, and I continue to find Dashlane is the number one or number two password manager in different comparisons. But, when I consider the functions and features, the kind of rapid customer support I receive, and the cost—I use the Premium Family plan, giving me up to six licensed users—there is simply no comparison. Given the number of major hacks annually, and how often those user credentials end up for sale on the Dark Web, the days of keeping your passwords manageable—easily managed, all the same across web sites, have them easy to remember, and/or writing them on sticky notes or a notebook “hidden” near your computer—should be long behind you. Dashlane makes it so easy to keep you passwords unique for every site, and meeting all complexity requirements. They can be sync’d across all devices, logged in using biometrics, and randomly generated using Dashlane. In many websites, they can be automatically entered by the app/extension, without little or no interaction on your part. Especially on the iPhones using FaceID, I don’t have to do anything but look at my phone—amazing!! And sharing them with friends and family couldn’t be easier. I can recommend them highly enough. Best product available for several years now—nothing would make be changed.
Makes me feel safer
It’s not ideal to have random 10 character passwords, unique to each app or site, but after having two identity theft situations, I feel a lot safer. If there is a breach (like experian), the app tells you and which accounts were affected so you can immediately change your passwords. There’s also a feature that will update them all, but I don’t use that. Yes, google can save all your stuff, but I feel like google knows enough about me already. You make one safe password (don’t forget it, it’s possible to retrieve it but difficult, that’s the point) and that gives you access to all the others. You can log in to sites and apps via dashlane. On my computer, if the app is open it will auto fill. I also store credit card numbers, ss# of my parents, stuff like that. I’ve never used another password manager and for sure it is simpler to just save passwords on your phone or through a browser but this is an extra layer of protection. Everything is in one place and if you lose your phone or computer you can access everything through the web site. It even has an emergency contact so that if you get hit by a bus someone has access to all your stuff to pay your bills. Worth it to me. It’s $69/yr for premium and I use all the features but you can try it for free.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Browsing History
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 98.3 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 12.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Dashlane, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Year $59.99
- Dashlane Premium - 1 Month $6.49
- Dashlane Essentials - 1 Month $3.99
- Dashlane Family - 1 Month $8.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus $119.99
- Dashlane Premium Family $89.99
- Dashlane Essentials - 1 Year $35.99
- Dashlane Premium Plus Family $179.99