Keeper Password Manager 4+
Password Generator & Autofill
- Offers In-App Purchases
The Keeper Password Manager app maximizes your password security and keeps your personal data secure. Keeper is the proven cybersecurity leader that protects millions of people and thousands of companies globally.
With the Keeper app, you can automatically generate strong passwords, store them in a secure digital vault, access them from any device, share passwords and autofill them across all your sites and apps. Keeper’s powerful encryption protects your passwords and sensitive information from data breaches, ransomware and other cyberattacks.
The Keeper Password Manager app allows you to securely store an unlimited number of passwords, confidential files, payment cards and more in your encrypted digital vault. Access your password vault on an unlimited number of mobile devices, tablets and computers. Maximize your security by enabling fingerprint security for instant and secure access. Share passwords with other Keeper users or use our "One-Time Share" feature to share a record with family, friends and colleagues that don’t have a Keeper account.
The Keeper app includes support for your two-factor authentication (2FA) codes. Store TOTP or security keys like YubiKey NFC in your Vault to stay secure online and simplify multi-factor authentication while maintaining security.
Keep your passwords safe by having BreachWatch monitor the Dark Web for breached accounts and passwords. Get notified immediately if you have been exposed in a public data breach so you can take quick action to protect your online accounts.
Easily switch between multiple Keeper accounts to separate your business and personal data. Secure yourself with Keeper Unlimited or your entire household with Keeper Family.
Trusted by Millions of Users Globally
• "Password Manager of the Year" by PCMag
• "Best Overall" by U.S. News & World Report
• "Best Security" by Tom's Guide
• "Excellent" rating on Trustpilot
The World’s Most Secure Password Manager
• Keeper’s proprietary zero- knowledge security architecture ensures that your Keeper Vault and all of the data in it, is fully encrypted and only accessible by you.
• Compatible with multiple two-factor authentication methods including Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, Duo, RSA, YubiKey and more.
• Utilizes AES-256-bit encryption, Elliptic Curve and PBKDF2 technology.
• The only SOC-2 and ISO 27001 certified password manager in the industry.
• FedRAMP and StateRAMP Authorized.
• Keeper Commander SDK for CLI and DevOps integrations for Enterprise customers.
Keeper is compatible with all browsers including:
• Internet Explorer
Easily import your passwords from:
• iCloud Keychain
• Google Chrome
• and more!
Keeper Supports the following Record Types:
• Payment Card
• Bank Account
• File Attachment
• Driver's License
• Birth Certificate
• Health Insurance
• Secure Note
• Identity Card
• Software License
• SSH Key
Passkey Support Coming Soon — Store and manage your passkeys to access them from your Keeper Web Vault, desktop app and browser extension.
* Keeper uses the AccessibilityService API for our KeeperFill feature, which allows you to autofill login credentials across mobile apps and browsers. As disclosed in the Security Disclosure at https://keepersecurity.com/security.html. Keeper is a zero-knowledge security platform. As such, Keeper Security cannot access, track or view the activity of KeeperFill or your Keeper records. KeeperFill can be disabled at any time by visiting the accessibility settings screen of your device.
Need assistance? Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you right away.
• Account recovery is now available using a secure Recovery Phrase. The next time you login, you’ll be asked to set up account recovery, in case you forget your Master Password.
• Master Password minimum length has been increased to 12 characters.
• All users who sign in using a Master Password are automatically upgraded to 1,000,000 PBKDF2 iterations for the highest levels of protection.
• Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Protect your digital life!
I have been using Password Keeper for a very long time, at least 15+ years. I first learned of it as an app on my Blackberry phone. Since then, I rely on it to keep my multiple passwords protected. I have at least 50 passwords stored, probably closer to 100. I have maintained multiple folders over the years - for my personal passwords, my work information, my daughter’s (until she graduated college and took over her own life), my elderly parents while I was their caregiver. I’ve never, ever had a problem and I access the app several times a week. I mostly access from my phone but keep it available on my iPad and laptop also. I highly recommend this app/software to organize and protect your digital life. And I haven’t even mentioned how ridiculously affordable it is! It has increased very little in cost over my many years of use. I intend to use it forever. In all my years, I’ve only needed to contact customer service twice. Both times they were efficient, friendly, and resolved my questions perfectly. Subscribe and never jot your passwords on a post-it-note again.
Needs to listen to customers and cut out the unethical design patterns
First, Keeper has some “interesting” marketing schemes. For example, if you want to unsubscribe from their spam email, you have to unsubscribe which takes you to a site where you have to then enter your email. Then they send you another email with directions to take you to another site to change your preferences. The fun part about that is that they take their time sending this email so that you forget to unsubscribe. Once you do get to the site to unsubscribe, of course all the options are unchecked when you get there so you have to opt out of each. This should probably be illegal.
Second, it’s clear what they care about most. On the home screen there’s a yellow box that is always animated and popping up at you. This is their “refer a friend feature.” A good user experience would not have this because that’s not why I have this app. The most important space on the page (the upper left hand corner) should not be dedicated to having me annoy my friends and family. I already paid for the service, I don’t want this annoying me the whole time. Take it away and put it in a menu. It’s already annoyingly in the side menu and in the “+” button area (which is insane).
Third, for some reason “identity and payments” are in another section of the app which doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. I’ll delete this review if these things get fixed.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your feedback and will share it with our product team for further review.
A year ago I would have said the customer support leaves much to be desired, but it has improved significantly in the interim. I do have to say, though, that there never was a problem of badly trained or unhelpful customer service people. Answers and problem solving were always delivered with clarity and confidence. The problem was more a matter of the interface, and there still is room for some technical fixes there. For instance, you may find yourself in a chat format but have trouble finding again it if you leave it for a second. Back and forth via email works fairly good, but delays inherent in that can be a little unnerving. I once waited for an email reply, only to chance upon the earlier chat screen, where the rep was replying to me! I generally prefer telephone support, it’s more reassuring I find, but I’m adjusting to this. And like I said, the reps are informed and competent.
The app itself has been a life-saver, and it functions well. Problems have cropped up once or twice after updates, but I am suspecting that’s due to apparently limitations of the Safari browser.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Callpod Inc.
- 173.2 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Keeper Security, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Keeper Unlimited $29.99
- 10GB Secure File Storage $9.99
- Keeper Unlimited for 50% Off $14.99
- Unlimited Password Manager $34.99
- BreachWatch $19.99
- Unlimited Plus $29.99
- Keeper Family Plan $59.99
- 50GB Secure File Storage $39.99
- BreachWatch Family $39.99
- Family Plan $59.99