Native for both Intel Mac and Apple Silicon Mac. Optimized for macOS 11
Data Creator is an advanced data generator that can create table filled with pseudo-random custom content in just few clicks.
A must have for any power user, developer or webmaster working with dataset or web pages and in need of neutral realistic generated data for prototyping or test purpose.
It let you create realistic condition to test and demo all your work.
• To create small or very large data sets (thousands and thousands of records) for fast prototyping or stress test of tables, structures and scripts.
• To realize serious demonstration and software test using realistic data and not just repetitive unrealistic text fields created with copy and paste
• To produce massive, heterogeneous, realistic data for any development, or test or demo purpose.
• Obtains heterogeneous, various and absolutely realistic data set, that looks true during demonstration and usage test.
HOW TO USE IT
• You can select which kind of fields (columns) you like (name of animals, colors, fruits, english surname, german names and so on with over 50 different kind of data)
• In one click you have all the contents filled for how many rows you like in a click.
• You can export to Comma separated value, Tab separated values, html tables, even web pages ready to click or in any custom format you like.
• Allows over 50 different type of data (Full list at our web site) filling
• Creates realistic data from very large internal data sources including names and surnames with various country origin (USA, Germany, France, Italy, Spain)
• A lot of data types (emails, colors, animals, cheese, name street by country and so on..)
• Creation and definition of new columns (fields) at any time
• Optional prefix and suffix for any data field to let you create really personalized custom output for any field
• Date range with custom formatting
• Can create thousands and thousands of records in few seconds
• Can manage records as in a true database, with add, delete, refresh sort and full undo support
• Can modify add and delete and refresh records at any time
• Can save data and structures inside documents for later reuse and modification
• Can export in TSV or CSV or HTML or Custom (with user defined tags and separators) format inside text file for use in external software (Database or other)
• Can export in a totally custom format where you specify the format in any details!
• Can use name fields as first row of export
• Fast to create data. In a click it can create thousands and thousand rows of data
• Fast to let you see and change data thanks to a latest generation interface
• Fast to let you use data, it uses a state of the art export interface with great features.
SUPPORTED OS FEATURES
• Tabs for managing many documents in a single window
• Merge all documents in a window
• Full screen
• Automatic resume
• Tags in finder
• Improved startup document in preferences
• Improved graphics and User Interface
• Improved PDF user guide
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Very nice but something is missing!!
This is an advanced data generator that is missing to create the most important field in a DB, the id or index. There is no way to create a field with an id data in ascending way like 1,2,3.... n, or id1, id2,...id n. Don't get me wrong I like it a lot but this simple feature could make it PERFECT!!
I found this app easy to use and helpful in my work. I do have some recommended feature additions, if the developers are interested. It would be nice to have an option to select a unique number (within a given range). For example, in a horse race every horse has a unique post position typically ranging from 1 to about 25 at most. It would be nice to select the number in range feature and tick a box that makes sure the autonumber selected is unique for each record generated. As it is now, I have to go in and delete duplicated numbers. For a small list that’s not a big issue, but I think such an option could be easy to add and helpful. Keep up the good work.
Well, it doesn’t work. Least not on Mavericks, and the developer just keeps telling me it must be my computer, because it can’t possibly be the app. I can’t Export anything, it doesn’t do anything. No error messages or any indication that there’s a problem, just doesn’t do anything. Also, whenever I re-open the app, the first field of all Records returns to gibberish - the original content of the field - when you create Records, they are automatically filled in with gibberish and the first field does not retain your entries... The app interface leaves much to be desired. The fields do not automatically switch to Uppercase or Lowercase if you select say “Alphanumeric Uppercase” for instance. It doesn’t matter what you select for any field actually, you can still type in whatever you want. You have to manually add each field, there’s nothing ‘smart’ about the app. For instance, there’s no Preferences to set for this app, other than one option regarding what to do at startup.
I have been in contact via several emails, including screenshots, step by step, but there was no solution so I deleted it from my system.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Roberto Panetta
- 4.9 MB
- Developer Tools
- Requires macOS 10.11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2021 Ecleti - Roberto Panetta
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.