DataMelon PRO is an easy-to-use mobile application for real-time stock data, technical analysis, stock evaluation, simulation, and quizzes. More than 11000 stocks trading on NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ARCA, and PINK are covered. Users can access real-time stock data including price, volume, financials (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow), earnings, key statistics, news and up to five years of historical daily market data. ALL historical data above 5 years will be provided as monthly data. Users can calculate a percentile ranking of a stock. Users can practice real life daily trading and market prediction skills through simulation and quizzes with historical data and charts. Moreover, through its industry leading mobile charting technology, DataMelon PRO provides fast, elegant, interactive and shareable charting tools with a comprehensive list of technical indicators for a sophisticated technical analysis.
- Stock evaluation feature that allows the user to calculate a percentile ranking of a stock through comparing it with all stocks and its sector across 20 selected key statistics. User can adjust the weight of each key statistic between -1 to 1.
- Top-notch interactive stock charts with powerful and well-known indicators for technical analysis, including Simple Moving Average (SMA), Exponential Moving Average (EMA), Bollinger Bands, Accumulation Distribution Line (ADL), Aroon Indicator, Average Directional Index (ADX), Average True Range (ATR), Know Sure Thing (KST), Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD), Money Flow Index (MFI), Negative Volume Index (NVI), On Balance Volume (OBV), Rate Of Change (ROC), Relative Strength Index (RSI), Stochastic Oscillator, Williams %R, etc.
- Generate simulation from historical market data for practicing real life trading and decision making.
- Generate quizzes with charts and indicators from historical data to help users to learn technical analysis, appreciate market risk, and practice market prediction skills in general. Each quiz session also provides a quantitative score and review features.
- Add, delete and track user's favorite stocks in My Portfolio.
- Up to 16 technical indicators can be reviewed and analyzed together in one scroll-able page.
- Compare multiple stocks in both historical and real-life charts.
- Share charts (can exceed the screen size) to other apps, such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
- Provide real-time stock data, up to 5 years of historical daily data and ALL historical monthly data of stocks (11000+) trading on NASDAQ, AMEX, NYSE, ARCA and PINK.
- Provide real-time indices, currencies, crypto currencies, commodities prices.
- Most features can be used offline. Playing with simulation, quizzes and reviewing your favorite stocks during a flight is never a problem!
- Free of ads.
DataMelon PRO subscriptions are available for renew automatically each month or year, unless cancelled.
- DataMelon PRO, $2.99 / month with one week free trial
- DataMelon PRO, $29.99 / year with one week free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
End User License Agreement: http://www.practicetrades.com/legalDisclaimer/
Update to Xcode 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent stock trading app, unbelievable value
This is the Swiss Army knife of stock trading! It can be used as quantitative multi-factor stock evaluator, a technical analysis tool and a trading simulator as well.
The chart is fast and beautiful, definitely the best among similar products. The quantitative evaluator allows one to rank a stock among all stocks or within its sector based on various fundamental and technical factors. One can adjust the weightings of these factors to generate a composite percentile score for a stock according to his favorite investment style.
Serious app for serious stock investors and traders!
It was suprisingly easy to use. Realtime stock charts, many indicators and useful tools. Well done.
Great Analysis tool
Nice charting tool, beautiful and fast!!! Also like the summary of fundamentals and financials.
- Practice Trades, LLC
- 42.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Practice Trades LLC All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- DataMelonPRO One Month $2.99
- DataMelonPro One Year $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.