Real-time and historical stock market data, stock technical analysis, interactive stock charts, stock evaluation, US stock screener, PDF report, trading simulation, games
DataMelon PRO is an easy-to-use stock analysis app for real-time stock data, technical analysis, stock evaluation, screener, PDF report, user recommendation, trading simulation and quizzes. Cover 38,000+ Stocks, ETFs trading on US, UK, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Canada, France, Switzerland stock exchanges.
- 17000+ on NASDAQ, NYSE, ARCA, AMEX, BATS, PINK.
- 6800+ on Frankfurt Stock Exchange (F), Germany.
- 4600+ on London Stock Exchange (LSE), UK.
- 3700+ on Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE), India.
- 2600+ on Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HK), Hong Kong.
- 1900+ on Toronto Stock Exchange (TO), Canada.
- 1000+ on Euronext Paris (PA), Paris, France.
- 480+ on SIX Swiss Exchange (SW), Zurich, Switzerland.
Users can access real-time stock data including price, volume, financials (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow), earnings, key statistics, news, 5 day's intraday data (5-minute intervals), up to five years of historical daily market data, and monthly data of ALL historical data above 5 years. Moreover, through its industry leading stock charting technology, DataMelon PRO provides fast, elegant, interactive and shareable charting tools with a comprehensive list of technical indicators for a sophisticated technical analysis.
- Stock evaluation feature that calculates a percentile ranking of a stock through comparing it with all stocks and its sector across 20 selected key statistics. User can adjust the weight of each key statistic between -1 to 1.
- US stock screener feature that retrieves matching stock tickers base on 12 key statistics (1/PERatio, DividendYield, ...), can output and share screening results in CSV format.
- Generate PDF Report including key statistics, financial statements and so on.
- Top-notch interactive stock charts with powerful and well-known indicators for technical analysis, including SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, ADL, Aroon Indicator, Average Directional Index (ADX), Average True Range (ATR), Know Sure Thing (KST), MACD, Money Flow Index (MFI), Negative Volume Index (NVI), On Balance Volume (OBV), ROC, RSI, Stochastic Oscillator, Williams %R.
- Generate simulation from historical market data for practicing real life trading and decision making.
- Generate quizzes with charts and indicators from historical data to help users to learn technical analysis, appreciate market risk, and practice market prediction skills in general. Each quiz session also provides a quantitative score and review features.
- Up to 16 technical indicators can be reviewed and analyzed together in one scroll-able page.
- Compare multiple stocks in both historical and intraday charts.
- Share charts to other apps, such as Email, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, WeChat, etc.
- Provide real-time market indices, currencies, crypto currencies, commodities prices.
- View and post user recommendation.
- Most features can be used offline. Playing with simulation, quizzes and reviewing your favorite stocks during a flight is never a problem!
- Free of ads.
DataMelon PRO subscriptions are available for renew automatically each month or year, unless cancelled.
- DataMelon PRO, $2.99 / month with one week free trial
- DataMelon PRO, $29.99 / year with one week free trial
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $2.99 per month or $29.99 per year for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
End User License Agreement: http://www.practicetrades.com/legalDisclaimer/
Minor changes to improve look and feel.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent stock trading app, unbelievable value
This is the Swiss Army knife of stock trading! It can be used as quantitative multi-factor stock evaluator, a technical analysis tool and a trading simulator as well.
The chart is fast and beautiful, definitely the best among similar products. The quantitative evaluator allows one to rank a stock among all stocks or within its sector based on various fundamental and technical factors. One can adjust the weightings of these factors to generate a composite percentile score for a stock according to his favorite investment style.
Serious app for serious stock investors and traders!
Undervalued Five Star Gem
This app is a great fine if you spend time to understand what it offers & how it works. Without taking time to learn the app, many may get frustrated. Investing time to learn is one key to success!
Poor UI, no advantage over free resources
After downloading, I signed up for the free 7-day trial. Immediately, I was put off by the user interface, which uses primitive controls that don’t always respond to input. I spent 30 minutes in the app and never saw anything resembling the charts depicted in the screenshots in AppStore. More than anything though, was the fact that the data and quants in the app are no different than what you can find from several free resources on the internet. If that wasn’t the case, I’d be ok paying $2.99 a month despite the bad UI, but there’s just no value-add to this app, unfortunately.
Developer Response ,
All screenshots and videos shown in preview are authentic and are exactly what you see in the app. More than 40% of our users are annual subscribers and have encountered none of the difficulties you mentioned.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Practice Trades, LLC
- 33.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Practice Trades LLC All Rights Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- DataMelonPRO One Month $2.99
- DataMelonPro One Year $29.99