StockHop is a fully customizable real-time stock tracking app with a breakthrough stock-tile display system that lets you visually identify trends across hundreds of stocks with just a glance.
Take the guesswork out of your investing decisions. Stockhop lets you quickly separate potential winners from losers. Its unique easy-to-read circle graphs give you the ability to simultaneously compare multiple fundamental values across your stock portfolio.
Don’t miss any trading opportunities. StockHop’s full array of customizable stock and market alerts lets you add unique notes and messages.
StockHop keeps your iOS devices synchronized. Make a change on your iPhone and it shows up on your iPad.
• Real-time quotes and charts.
• Scrollable mini-tile displays that can be set to show an area chart, a trend chart, or a text display.
• Selecting a stock tile updates the stock details in all the other displays. Quickly hop from stock to stock to investigate opportunities and compare values.
• Quickly create as many portfolios as you want, and once created you can rename, reorder, and delete them.
• Use our Dynamic Portfolios to find new opportunities. StockHop creates and maintains these portfolios, inserting stocks based on predefined criteria.
• Set up Stock Alerts based on price or percent change. StockHop will notify you when a stock crosses a threshold you set.
• Record buy and sell trades using the Cost Basis view. Keeping score is easy with the display of both realized and unrealized gains and losses for each stock.
• Supports iCloud synchronization. With iCloud enabled on your devices, all your portfolios, stocks, alerts, and cost basis records will be securely backed up and synchronized across all your iOS devices.
• Multiple charts styles to choose from (candle stick, area, line) with optional fast and slow exponential moving average lines.
• Available intra-day and multi-day charts for the following time ranges: 1 Day, 2 Days, 1 Week, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years.
• Change the orientation of iPhone or iPad to get a full view of the chart, stats or news panels
• Use pinch-to-zoom to zoom charts both vertically and horizontally to show greater detail.
• Color of area and line charts change based on close price minus open price for the chart time period—green for a price gain and red for a price reduction.
• Key fundamental statistics, EPS, PE, PB, PS, and Short Ratio are presented using color-coded circle charts. These charts make it possible to evaluate a stocks most important fundamentals in a glance.
• Complete set of performance statistics: Open, High, Low, Close, Change, Percent Change, Volume, Avg. Volume, Market Cap, EBITDA, Book Value, Dividend Yield, Earnings Per Share: This Quarter, Next Quarter, This Year, Next Year.
• Complete set of price percent change range bars: 5 Days, 15 Days, 1 Month, 3 Months, 6 Months, 1 Year, 2 Years. These can be used to compare price percent change volatility across stocks.
• A comprehensive news feed helps you correlate stock moves with global trends and news events.
SUBSCRIPTIONS - StockHop All Access
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscription period is monthly or annually depending on what the user chooses.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the current shown price.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases another subscription.
Some icons were provided by Icons 8. icons8.com
Added a "Contact Us" button to the Help screen. Now you can email us with questions, suggestion or issues from within StockHop. Added a hide/show left view button so you can hide the Portfolios view when in the split screen mode. Fixed some minor bugs and improved performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Stock Browser
No stock app is perfect. I have more than one, and StockHop is now one of them. StockHop balances ease of use with the fundamentals I want to know when looking at stocks for the first time. It lets me cull stocks I'm not interested in quickly and follow groups of stocks with a glance at a heat map. I'll gladly pay 99 cents a month for anything that saves me time, and StockHop does that.
Nice while it lasted
The latest update forces you to pay for a subscription to continue using it. Sorry, guys, but that's not for me.
It is a well-designed interface and retrieves prices relatively quickly. Easy to set up and use. It has some nice options for customizing the view.
All said and done, I like the app and I realize that someone has to pay for the bandwidth and development, but one of my discount brokers offers the same visibility into my positions but I have to log in each time. I guess I can live with that.
The portfolio management capabilities of this app are wonderful. I inherited a small amount of Bank of America stock back in the 70’s (ok I’m aging myself) and StockHop knew exactly how much my shares were worth back then, so now I can see how much they’ve gained. I can see their performance individually and also combined with my other stocks. The alerts are really nice too.
- Digital Beach Software, LLC
- 34 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Digital Beach Software
- In-App Purchases
- StockHop All Access: 1 month $0.99
- StockHop All Access: 1 year $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.