Take advantage of large screen iPhones and iPads! Syncs across all devices using iCloud. Offers you realtime, pre-market and after hours charts and news to give you the most accurate stock reporting over the course of a day.
A tiled mode provides as many as 176 simultaneous gorgeously detailed quotes on an iPad. Quickly pinch-zoom to a list mode to see intra-day stock trends and news.
* Realtime stock quotes and charts
* Daily charts featuring Pre-Market and After-Market trading for most stocks
* iCloud support to seamlessly sync with other iOS devices
* Easily organize stocks by Tap-and-Drag gestures into customizable sections
* Apple Watch app
- Fixes profile and news display in iPad multitasking views
- Automatically removes of empty middle sections (formerly only occurred for the last section).
- Fixes crashes
Ratings and Reviews
I like this a lot
This app is very unique I really like it
Doesnt do much
I paid $5.99 for the full gambit, and i cant even create folders as promised.
Im a UI developer in finance and this app is probably the worst Ive used.
I loaded tickers in from my roth and 401K and the chart data doesnt even show up in the dashboard. I have to manually open to see the details.
Honestly, the apple stocks program does as good as job if not better than this app. The exception being the apple stocks show 2yr history and this app does 5yrs to max.
Odd review? Whats odd about it? That i shared information exactly the way it is? The only thing you’re on point for is the tiling...but so what? Right yes, she and this other lady built this awesome stock app and its gone now. Doesnt stop you guys from doing a better job. At least theirs had sound effects.
And as far as the data goes, we are what...a week into this and you guys still dont have data for my stocks? I cant see anything! I can get it in apple stock, google, and some other stock app just fine.
And 4-5stars? Frankly you guys must have pulled a lot of favors to get this rating. Because i can do some screencasts and some screenshots and we will ‘see what up then.’
Developer Response ,
Odd review. The full application is available to try before you buy. You’re purchasing exemption from ads and increased capacity for more tickers/sections to organize. So if it’s the “worst”, why did you purchase the most expensive option?
There are sometimes delays with chart data depending on our data supplier and your own networking environment.
Differentiations with the Apple app:
- This app was inspired by the now defunct StockTouch which had unique at-a-glance views of portfolios, stock sectors, and the entire market.
- Tiled view allows you to view hundreds of symbols (on iPad) at once, thousands with scrolling.
- List view also displays news headlines to allow you to browse latest news all in one page
- Profile view shows more key financial data like book value, revenue, earning report date.
- Before and after hours market charts
- Ability to organize tickers into sections in order to cluster them by industry, sector, or portfolio
I notice when using the app, the info on the profile part has disappeared when looking at the stocks. Please fix this, not just for me, but for all who use this app.
I hope to leave better reviews in the future.
- 25.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Excelsis Consulting
- In-App Purchases
- All $5.99
- Unlimited Tickers $3.99
- Unlimited Sections $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.