The fastest and most robust way to execute queries from your mobile device. QueryDB has spent over 6 years helping developers remotely query their MySQL databases on iOS. It's not just a desktop port: it handles flakey cellular network connections and delivering your data wherever you are!
• Support for SSH tunneling and MySQL native SSL
• Optimized to run queries over low quality network connections.
• Does not maintain persistent connections to your database
• Automatically windows data requests to prevent client overload when querying large tables.
• Query oriented workflow.
• Run queries with minimal steps.
• Run the same queries across different environments (e.g. prod, staging, dev).
• Support for Siri Shortcuts in iOS 12
• Unicode support.
• Automatically sets to default database charset.
• iCloud support
• Easily synchronize servers and queries across all your devices.
• CSV export through iOS extensions
• Easily export data to Numbers, Files, and other sharing extensions that support CSV.
Comprehensive MySQL version support: Versions 3.x, 4,x, 5.x, 8.x, Amazon Aurora, Google SQL, MariaDB.
QueryDB is a free product with ads. iOS, MySQL, and SSH/SSL security are constantly updating and require continuous maintenance. On top of this, we’re always evolving and optimizing the product.
We’ve held off on shifting to a subscription based model despite these costs. The SSH app will always be lifetime purchases. Purchase now while it’s still available and help support this subscription-less product!
- Add deprecation alert for @ in parameterized queries and ability to auto-replace with :
Ratings and Reviews
I don't need a more complex or powerful MySQL client. I just have like 10 queries that I like to have real-time (inventory, prices, order status, client credit status, etc.) These are very useful to run my small biz. Now I have these in my phone, safely using ssh. In a very simple interface, and with a very little use of resources.
can not connect using ssh from ipad pro.
What should i put for local host. do you have a instruction to connect using ssh from an ipad and nothing else?
Developer Response ,
There is no local host field. For ssh there is the "SSH Host" field in which you need to enter the dns name or ip address of the machine you're tunneling through. On this page you'll need to enter regular SSH login parameters like either a username/password or username/private key combo. Once you enter this info, you can try the "Check Connection" button which will attempt to connect to your MySQL database and report back errors if it can't connect for any reason.
Please use the feedback button in the app to contact us directly and we can offer more personalized support. In particular, the error message tells us if there's a network issue (e.g. wrong host), a login issue (e.g. bad password or key), or issue with MySQL connection.
Crashes on New Query - Workaround in Review
Installed this app to control MySQL databases over SSH, but every time I tried to create a new query, the app crashed.
WORKAROUND - Do not delete the sample query and database until you add your database and at least one query. If you did delete the samples, remove the app from your device and reinstall. The developers were fairly quick to respond and are aware of the issue and said they will have a fix in the next release.
Another minor annoyance is entering the public key for SSH. The workaround was to upload the key to Dropbox (or some other cloud-based storage) and then copy-and-paste into key field. Would be nice to have a way to upload a key file directly from iTunes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.