Take advantage of Apple Watch complications by displaying your vital Tesla information on your watch face. EV Watch makes important information like charge state, door locks, and temperature available at a glance! It also enables Apple's standard car commands from your watch!
• Support for advanced automation using Siri Shortcuts including fetching your vehicle temperature, charge status (miles, limit, charging time), and location.
• Support for Apple Watch Complications to always see charge level, door locks, and temperature (with Series 4+ complication support)
• Support for Siri voice car commands from your watch (get charge level, lock/unlock doors, honk horn, flash lights).
• Support for custom set charge level and turn on/off climate Siri Shortcut from either watch or phone.
• Set charge reminders! Avoid surprises by setting nightly reminders.
• Toggle locks, set charge limit, and control climate/sunroof/window vent
• Multi-Tesla support. Quickly switch between multiple vehicles.
• Today extension shows quick Tesla location, charge, and temperature on your iPhone/iPad Today page
• Secure - Tokens and Passwords (if remote start is enabled) are handled by the iOS Keychain.
• Watch app is phone independent (after setup).
• iPad support
• Supports Tesla Model S,X and 3.
• Note complication updates can take 10-30 minutes due to the security and power considerations.
- Tesla SSO login via web page.
If you've activated 2FA recently, this may be the only way to log in.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Show mileage and percentage
Was wondering if apps can show both at the same time. Thank you.
Get with if you have a Tesla and a Apple Watch
I love the complication - makes it simple to check SoC at a glance. The use of watchOS UI elements to change charging levels is also well done.
Mostly there, minor quibbles
Great complication. The three screens (lock/charge status/climate) are the right choices.
I’d like to see keyless driving added. Perhaps that can’t be supported on Watch as I see Remote S offers on iPhone but not Watch.
While the UI is cleaner than Remote S, I don’t love the use of the green boxes which are taken from the look of customizing complications on Watch faces. The force touch model is good (prevents inadvertent actions). Perhaps the design should be to force touch on the current state to expose options, then picking an option sets it and returns to the prior view with the new value set.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.