Dead Cells+ 12+
Fight. Fail. Learn. Repeat.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells+ is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
The indie hit Dead Cells+ is now slaying foes on Apple Arcade!
• ONLY ON APPLE ARCADE - New daily leaderboards : Test your skills against players all over the world!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
[THIS VERSION ALSO INCLUDES ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CONTENT]
THE BAD SEED DLC
You reap what you sow
• New levels to lose your head in: the not-so-peaceful Dilapidated Arboretum and the noxious Morass of the Banished
• New monsters to rip to pieces: get to know the locals, such as the Jerkshroom and the Yeeter
• New weapons to play with: trim sticking out heads with the Scythe Claw, or make them dance to the sound of the Rhythm n' Bouzouki
• New boss to fight against: Mama Tick is dying to meet you
FATAL FALLS DLC
Ready for a leap of faith?
• 3 new biomes - Get some fresh air at the Fractured Shrines, splash around at the Undying Shores and take a picture at the Mausoleum
• 8 new monsters - The Cold Blooded Guardians and their friends would love to teach you about their culture. ... Wait, aren't those relatives of yours in the Undying Shores...?
• 7 new weapons - lil' Serenade is perfect for breaking the ice with the locals, although the Snake Fangs would make for a perfect souvenir...
• 1 new boss - The Scarecrow is very proud of his gardening skills and won't hesitate to show off
QUEEN AND THE SEA DLC
Take it to the sea!
• 2 new biomes - Battle your way through a rotten shipwreck, or scale a burning lighthouse and confront your deadliest foe yet.
• 9 new weapons, including a throwable shark, a trident and a pirate hook hand (eyepatch not included).
• 2 new bosses - Don't lose your head before you meet the Queen!
This DLC also gives you the usual extras:
- A not-so-cute pet.
- Loads of new outfits.
- New enemies to bash.
Carefully redesigned for Apple Arcade with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• Game Center achievements
If you run into a problem, please contact us at email@example.com u with as much information as possible on the issue.
-- Boss Rush Mode --
Discover a new alternative game mode to fight your favourite bosses back to back:
- Pass the 4 trials and overcome nervy bosses to earn gold and cells to invest in the forge
- Enjoy a well deserved reward for your efforts with 8 new skins, a new weapon, a new skill and a new mutation
- Craving for more challenge? Let's see if you survive the enhanced bosses...
- Set your success in stone with a new customizable statue
-- Everyone is Here Vol. 2 --
Spice up your runs with 6 new Outfits, Weapons and lore rooms basedon your favorite indie games:
- Drop meteors from the sky with Terraria's Starfury heavenly sword,
- Shoulder bash monsters and get bouncy with Shovel Knight's King Scepter,
- Bash and stun ennemies with Jacket's baseball bat from Hotline Miami,
- Throw devastating object with Subject ZERO - you really thought we would just add another Katana?
- Draw from Slay the Spire's Diverse Deck to use each of the classes' devastating skills,
- Slash all your foes with Risk of Rain's devastating Laser Glaive.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 1.4 GB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2019 Motion Twin
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.