*** ON SALE 50% OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ***
Featured by Apple in "What's Hot" list
Debt Payoff Pro will help you to payoff all your debts using the popular Debt-snowball method. The debt-snowball method is the primary debt management technique taught and recommended by many financial experts. Using this approach, you would pay the minimum payments on all your debts until your first debt is payoff. Then you would use the extra payment from the paid off debt and apply it to the next debt. The amount of extra payment will grow as more debts are payoff which results in a "snowball" affect that will help you to payoff subsequent debts faster and increasing your confidence in the process.
* Bonus Calculator Apps Included
- Payoff Date Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Loan Calculator
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Multiple Debts Tracking
- Track unlimited number of debts.
* Multiple Payoff Strategies
- Lowest Balance First
- Highest Balance First
- Highest Interest First
- Custom Ordering
* Debt Payment Tracking
- Tracking your debt payment is as simple as highlighting the payment from the payment schedule.
* Extra Payment Support
- Make extra principal payments to pay off your debts faster.
* Charts and Reports
- See your total debts, debts remaining, total interest paid, total interest saving, debt payoff date, and debt payoff time savings via charts and reports.
* Percent Paid Progress Bars
- Progress bar for each debt helps motivate you toward paying off your debts.
* Payment Due Date Notification
- Reminds you when payments are due. You can also set the time of day that you want to be notified.
* Amortization Table
- A complete payment schedule allows you to view the interest, principal, and remaining balance for each and every payment of the loan.
* Dynamic Custom Ordering of Debts
- With the custom ordering strategy, you can dynamically change the order of debts payoff from the main screen and instantly see how it affects the total debt plus interest amount and the debt payoff date.
* Payoff Date Calculator
- Use the built-in calculator to see the how the monthly payment amount will affect the payoff date and total interest paid.
* Passcode Security
- Passcode protection to keep financial information private.
* Export Capability
- Export your payment list and amortization schedule in HTML format via email.
* Large Number Keypad
- Enter numeric amounts easier and faster with a large standard keypad.
* Customization Settings and Icons
- Configurable settings and beautiful debt icons to customize the application based on your preferences.
* Debt Delete Lock
- Prevents accidental deletion of debts and debt payment tracking.
* Backup / Restore
- Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your iOS device when you need to via the iTunes file sharing interface.
* International Currency Supports
- Currency support is based on the region setting of your device.
* Clean, Intuitive User Interface
* FREE Debt Payoff Lite Version
- Not convinced if Debt Payoff Pro is right for you? Please download the free Debt Payoff Lite version and see for yourself.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Fixed issue with app not able to launch on iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
Overall good but minor(or major) complaints
I bought this as part of a checkbook bundle, and I would buy it again, I love the checking app. I like this app but it could be so much better with a few tweaks. My mortgage and credit card amounts get off by a few cents and I have to periodically adjust.
The BIG COMPLAINT: when you need to adjust a debt, there needs to be a way to do it without deleting and starting over. It’s disheartening and discouraging to look like you just started to pay on something when in reality you’ve been paying it down for months but the payment amount or interest rate changed. You have to pretty much reset the date and amount on all of the debts. Also the debt I realized I didn’t have in the list, when I added the amount I owe NOW, it shows that as the amount I owed months ago. Need a way to add new debts from today, not months ago
I like it but it could use some updates
The program overall works well. I have an issue with the fact that you cannot make a change for a one time extra payment. Also, the dates of the debt are difficult if not impossible to change. For example, I just deleted every single debt today and re-entered different amounts hoping to update everything and have it start fresh from today. Unfortunately, it still has 5/1/17 as the date. It seems like changing dates should be easy, but it isn't. These simple changes would make it a much better program.
Really like this
Seems to work the best of the different ones Ive tried. Two issues I dont like, any changes to the regular overpayment amount you make require all payment history be erased-you have to manually re enter it all. Second, any changes to this regular overpayment amounts do the same thing and apply it to all payment dates from start to finish, so you cant make adjustments because it whacks out everything done in the past. I guess you could just start it over from where you are when you adjust without keeping your history...
The developer, SVT Software, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Steve Tran
- 4.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 SVT Software
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.