Delve into all the parameters of the Behringer DEEPMIND 12 digitally-controlled analogue synthesizer. Organise and share your patches with the built-in preset library.
See every parameter of your current patch with the overview page. Blend smoothly between up to 4 different patches with the Preset Blender. Update your synth with the latest features using the bulit-in firmware updater.
The app can be connected to the DEEPMIND 12 using any iOS-compatible MIDI interface, including Bluetooth MIDI & Apple's MIDI Network Session. You can plug straight into the DEEPMIND 12 using Apple's USB Camera Connection Kit.
• Support for new features added in the DeepMind Family Firmware 1.1.2.
• Transpose - Can be found under the Settings -> Misc Tab within the application (Only functions with DeepMind 12 and DeepMind 6).
• Pitch Bend - Can found under the Settings -> Misc Tab within the application (Only functions with DeepMind 12 and DeepMind 6).
• Fix for crash with iOS version 11.2.
• Fixed an issue where the application and the synth LFO clock divide could end up out of sync with each other.
• General fixes and optimisations.
For reasons of compatibility it is recommended that this firmware release (v1.1.2) be used with the application v1.0.4 or later.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wish It Worked
This app is mind blowingly amazing if you can get it to launch and if you can get it to connect. I’ve tried WiFi and USB connections and both only work maybe 10% of the time for no rhyme or reason seemingly. And the app will not launch 90% of the time as well - it launches to the splash screen then disappears into the background. I see it in my multitask view as an app running but it simply will not launch to be the active app I can use. How very frustrating. PLEASE Please, please can Behringer stabilize this app? The potential here is astounding, reality is disheartening. It’s hard to revert back to the onboard program screen after using this app for a brief time.
Please PLEASE give us Preset Blender presets!!!
The Preset Blender is AMAZEBALLS, allowing us to morph between up to four patches via X/Y pad controls, and is a killer feature that needs some love. Takes the DeepMind to a whole new level. But we need to be able to save presets and favorites, please!
Not sure about all the Wi-Fi problems others are having- mine works well using the DeepMind12 either as client or server, but when it is a client on my home network I have to note the IP address and manually enter it in the app, then re-sync. If that doesn’t work, I turn my iPad Wi-Fi off and back on and then resync.
Needs some serious work to keep from crashing. Anybody stuck a tip is to hold the resend button for a while and release. Sometimes it will work. Internal WiFi needs connectivity bugs worked out.
The developer, MUSIC Group Research UK Limited, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Music Group Research UK Limited
- 55.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Music Group Innovation UK Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.