Explore, admire, then destroy works of architectural beauty! Place bombs, guns, and rocket launchers - an entire arsenal at your disposal, including a nuclear bomb! More explosions than you have ever experienced before! The ultimate destruction sandbox!
Free content includes the first three buildings as well as four weapons and posable mannequin. The rest are available as in-app purchases. Demo mode available.
* 27 buildings ranging from cosy houses and apartments, famous landmarks to architectural masterpieces, right up to massive opulent castles!
* Exploration - full first person mode allows you to walk, jump, and fly to explore interiors, open doors, and climb up stairs!
* Interactive objects - open doors, windows, sliding french doors, garage doors, automatic doors, elevators and much more!
* Weapons - place bombs, guns, rocket launchers and unleash your entire arsenal in slow motion ‘bullet’ time. Unlimited ammo and explosions!
* Mannequin - free mannequin dummy to freely pose and abuse! With ragdoll physics!
* Realistic physics - click and drag parts to disassemble, move or drop them!
* High replay value - unlimited number of ways to destroy a building, a different experience every time!
List of buildings:
* Shack, Modern House 1, Beach Tower
* Suburb House, Douglas House, Petronas Towers
* Modern House 2, Parking Garage, Marina Bay
* Restaurant, Villa Savoye, Neuschwanstein
* Osama's House, Fallingwater, Empire State
* Farnsworth House, Supermart, Eiffel Tower
* Teahouse, Mansion, White House
* Stonehenge, Lighthouse, Big Ben
* Cottage, Ocean House, Tower Bridge
* More coming soon!
List of weapons:
* M240 machine gun
* RPG7 rocket launcher
* C4 explosive
* M2 machine gun
* AT4 rocket launcher
* Nuclear bomb
* M134 Minigun
* LAU68 rocket launcher
* M82 Sniper Rifle
* M1 Tank
* More coming soon!
- New Building Pack 9! Cottage, Ocean House, and Tower Bridge
- New improved lighting and shadows for all levels
- Improved physics to prevent pieces flying off
- Support Retina resolutions
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but...
This is a great game and it's very stress relieving, but the sensitivity on some of the stages is way too high like on Ocean House and Cottage. Also, I don't like how sometimes parts of a building will just be "freaking out" by rapidly bouncing up and down and I don't like how even though something may have been destroyed, whatever is on top of it ends up floating in the air (it is not affected)
Slow and not very intersting
I like games with realistic physics. I thought this looked like fun, but the first building was a little shack I got to blow up. The controls are awkward, you can't zoom out to see the boards and roof flying away and there is very little control over your perspective.
And each time I re-set the time to go about half normal speed, it re-set itself back to ultra-slow motion. Deleted quickly.
I love this game, But the prices are kinda high. Would you mind changing the prices to free? Thanks.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Chin Heong Khor
- 787.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015-2020 Khor Chin Heong
- In-App Purchases
- Nuclear Bomb $1.99
- Building Pack 2 $2.99
- Full Lifetime Access $29.99
- Building Pack 4 $2.99
- Building Pack 6 $2.99
- Building Pack 5 $2.99
- Value Pack 1 $5.99
- Building Pack 7 $2.99
- Building Pack 3 $2.99
- C4 Explosive $0.99