Collect field data, submit forms, instantly streamline your workflow with Device Magic - and do it all remotely.
We know how frustrating and time-consuming it can be to fill out form after form when you’re out in the field. It’s messy, it’s unproductive, forms can get lost, and even filled out incorrectly. So we created Device Magic to help you work the way you want to work - quickly, efficiently, and all through your mobile device.
It’s paperless, it’s stress-free - you can even add pictures to the form you’re filling in and submit it all instantly.
Device Magic is on your side to help you work smarter and save time, so you’re ready for the next job - faster. Now let’s see how Device Magic takes the stress out of forms:
• Reduce admin work - Fill in easy-to-use fields and you can add as much detail as you need
• Everything you need in one place - Draft forms and outstanding dispatches are saved automatically, so you can keep track of everything
• Work offline - Manage all your forms in your submissions folder (even when you’re offline)
And you can upload timesheets, input data and even your location to get all the accurate information you and your team need. Do it all on your mobile, wherever you are, at the touch of a button.
Go paperless, go mobile, go get Device Magic now!
• Downloading the Device Magic app creates a free account which allows you to build and submit forms from your original device
• If you upgrade to a paid account within app, you will be enrolled in a $49.99 US dollars auto-renewed monthly subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• An account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
To view our Terms & Conditions, please visit: https://www.devicemagic.com/terms-conditions/
In addition to fixing any bugs we came across, we added the ability to let you know when a resource has changed and what questions might be impacted. This nifty new user interface lets you scroll through all the questions, and bonus, it works with any validation errors that pop up as well. No more guessing which required field you forgot to fill in.
For more information on Resources and the user interface on mobile, check out our documentation at https://docs.devicemagic.com. We added a new article explaining how these new features work.
Ratings and Reviews
User friendly app with constantly new improvements
Device Magic is a robust tool that has made data collection so much simpler. I love all the new features that are constantly added to the product. Support is the best in the business and always there to solve problems quickly.
Developer Response ,
The DM team is glad to hear you are enjoying the new features we're implementing to make our product stronger.
When I was 9yrs old, my parents pulled my little brother and I into the living room and told us they were getting a divorce. I, knowing well what that meant, lost control of all my emotions. Anger, despair, confusion, and hopelessness all simultaneously. My little brother however, only being 6yrs old, didn’t understand what was happening. He just stood there; vacant and unaware.
But this day in particular for me meant so much more. Not only was this the abrupt end of a chapter in my life, but it was the day that I learned that my father was not the strongest man on earth. I saw the same amount of salty tears fall from his face as mine. The man that I regarded as the strongest, toughest, most ironclad person on earth here before me, blubbering like a child. It was there I learned that my father has his weaknesses and faults like everybody else.
For the longest time, even well into my older ages, that day was without a doubt the worst day of my life….until today using this program. Like seriously. Imagine being a 9yr old having a life changing existential moment, and having that moment get trumped by an app. Imagine that. I’m actually impressed. If I were a better man, I would have given this thing a 5 star rating just for defeating me. But lo, I am not that better man.
My life has been changed. And not in a good way. Thanks.
Simple yet powerful
We were evaluating a number of mobile data collection platforms in
preparation for an 8-country survey on vaccine hesitancy. Device Magic
(DM) was one of the platforms we evaluated, and immediately decided to
use it for the survey. DM has a very intuitive and user-friendly
interface. The ability to drag, and drop a variety of field types
vastly simplifies the process of form creation. Behind the simple
interface lies a very powerful engine that provides functionality to
rival any database management system; but best of all, DM offers
unparalleled tech support, which made it possible for us to develop
the survey forms in record time! DM may not be the most cost-effective
option out there, but it is certainly worth the investment in time
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Device Magic
- 69.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Device Magic Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Enterprise Forms Subscription $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.