A GROUNDBREAKING DIABLO EXPERIENCE
Diablo Immortal™ is a brand-new mobile game from Blizzard Entertainment. A genre-defining action role playing game series set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo III®.
Clash with armies of demons, collect epic loot, and gain unimaginable power.
Explore the dark realm of Sanctuary like never before, now a massively multiplayer online role playing game (MMORPG) where angels and demons wage an endless war over dominion of the mortal realm. Join forces with other players on an epic quest to collect the shattered fragments of the corrupted Worldstone and prevent the Lord of Terror’s return.
Fans of Diablo and new players alike will embark on new adventures across a vast open world RPG game.
SLAY YOUR WAY
Customize your character and gear! Diablo Immortal gives you unprecedented flexibility to be who you want to be in the vast MMORPG world of Sanctuary.
- Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Necromancer, Crusader, Monk, and Wizard: Choose from six highly iconic and customizable classes.
- Gain new abilities with each successful encounter and clash to become the most powerful player in the arena of war.
- Gear up with all-new set items and legendary weapons.
- Level up your favorite weapons so they can grow in power alongside you.
VISCERAL, FAST-PACED COMBAT
Peerless MMORPG gaming experience delivering the best PC mechanics into snappy, intuitive controls on your mobile device.
- Always feel at command. Whether you’re on a raid or fighting hordes of demons solo.
- Directional controls make it easy to move heroes around the world
- Activating a skill is as easy as holding a thumb down on a skill to aim, then release to unleash hell on your foes.
- Cross-platform and cross save - Experience role playing games online with your PC or Mobile
EXPLORE A VAST WORLD
From the war-torn surroundings of Wortham to the grand city of Westmarch and the shadows of the Bilefen Jungle - Players have a vast world in front of them to explore.
- Your journey will take you through changing landscapes and ever evolving challenges.
- Experience a rich Diablo story packed with quests, bosses, and challenges the Diablo series has never seen, including raids in huge ever-changing dungeons.
- Diablo Immortal has something for everyone whether you enjoy fighting through endless dungeons or spending your time uncovering every corner of the world.
A MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE
Players will have countless opportunities to meet and socialize with their fellow adventurers in the world of Sanctuary. Whether it's jumping into the arena of battle, embarking on a raid through the shadows of a dungeon, or upgrading gear - Diablo Immortal is here to support a rich MMORPG experience.
©2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo Immortal, Diablo, and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Mobile Game I’ve played yet!
I gotta say I really love this game. I haven’t tried it yet on PC so I can’t speak for that aspect but for Mobile phones this game is phenomenal! It reminds me of playing WOW for the first time almost because there are so many players on doing stuff and that you can randomly meet and group up with. Fair warning I wouldn’t personally buy into the micro transactions bc some moron streamer tried to max a char in less than a month and wasted $25k like a moron in the process doing so. If you want to be completely maxed out on every single item and gem stupid fast and without it you won’t enjoy the game then definitely don’t play this. But if you loved Diablo 3 or others in the series and enjoy a good story and free to play Diablo style combat with just some amazing gear options and how you can swap gems and ranks of gear between items of the same slot without any cost instantly is fantastic. Extracting the legendary essence from awesome legendaries and then being able to reapply them over another legendary item’s skill of the same slot is amazing too…just gotta extract the legendary once and you can apply it as many times to new ones as you want. Honestly just amazing! I really love this game so far! I haven’t beaten the entire campaign just yet. Think I am at the last boss now but I’m like Paragon rank 8 already and it’s been a ton of fun!
Finally a mobile game done right!!
End game is a little stagnant. You grind the same things over and over again which gets monotonous fast. I still enjoy the game and plan to give it a bit longer and see if they add anything that keeps me coming back for me… events, items to collect, crafting. Something besides grinding for a handful of gear.
Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!! This game is amazing!! I would say it’s great for a mobile game but it’s just great for a game, period! I have tried every mmorpg on the App Store looking for something to fulfill my gaming addiction after moving to an area with no internet and being unable to play world of Warcraft. Except satellite so… like I said no internet and every game has been severely lacking until this one. This game has everything. Great graphics, great items, lots to keep me busy. I’m not very far into it so I’m hoping endgame isn’t a letdown and I’m still able to find things to keep me busy but I have a good feeling about it. Oh and idk whose bright idea it was to keep autoplay out of it but I love you!!! I could have cried from happiness when I realized autoplay wasn’t gonna take over and leave me fighting to turn it off every few minutes. I genuinely think autoplay is the worst feature in any game. I’ll definitely be paying for the extra items and doing my part to keep this game funded! If this is the start I look forward to seeing the future of this game!!
Please Allow Character Server Swaps!!!!!
The hype is real. Diablo Immortal is absolutely amazing, it really has no right to be this good. Highly addictive gameplay, stunning graphics, runs as smoothly as it can possibly run, lovely class selections, massive campaign, HUGE clans, too many enemies, lots and lots of content to do, and much more loot to collect.
However, yes, that big, HOWEVER. It’s almost game-breaking to me that once a character is created, you can’t swap servers. You see, Clans are server-specific. So all my friends and family that have a high-level character on other servers have to create a completely new character and start all over just to eventually join my clan on Risen Dead. This is such a stupid feature. I have dozens of close family and friends and all-around gaming buddies, and unfortunately, all of them are on different servers than I, and of course, they don’t want to drop everything and start over even this early into the game.
So please Blizzard, please allow characters themselves to swap servers. If anything, only allow that swap to happen once a month, or once every quarter (three months), that way you can mitigate server swapping problems. This game’s best feature is the 100 member clan and the community therein, but that MASSIVE piece is lacking without the ability to server swap your character. ~ Kindest Regards
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- 3.4 GB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2022 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and NetEase, Inc. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Beginner's Pack $0.99
- Pack of 7200 Eternal Orbs $99.99
- Mad King's Breach Trove $0.99
- Boon of Plenty $9.99
- Forgotten Tower Trove $1.99
- Pack of 1650 Eternal Orbs $24.99
- Seeker's Supplies $5.99
- Empowered Battle Pass $4.99
- Aspirant’s Supplies $8.99
- Tomb of Fahir Trove $4.99