A designer and manufacturer of temperature and humidity monitoring systems. Includes access to all data logger and location information in the cloud. Anywhere. Anytime.
- A great tool for existing DicksonOne customers
- Browse all devices and locations
- Detailed channel display for seeing current data
- Graphs for viewing current trends as well as historical data
- Allows filtering of archived devices from device list
- Hides archived loggers on locations screen
- Fixed an issue displaying readings with 0 as value
- Fixed a crash after pressing back too many times
- Various UI fixes
Ratings and Reviews
App is a great idea enabling customers to check on status anywhere. However the app crashes during use and you have to restart it repeatedly. Also the data is not up to date, most of the time it’s behind by hours/days. It’s mostly a viewable app. You can acknowledge and comment on alarms, but you can not pause or activate alarmed sensors, contact customer service/tech, or make any other changes or additions. I would like to see these things fixed and more customer interactions available. If all these were fixed and available, this would be a great app. It just needs a lot of work.
App syncs nicely with DicksonOne but crashes frequently when browsing devices and attempting to view data. Unusable as is unfortunately.
Does not work
App force closes immediately after logging in. Iphone 5.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.