HOBOconnect is designed to communicate wirelessly via Bluetooth Low Energy to the HOBO® MX data loggers. You can configure and start the data logger, download the recorded data, store and analyze the data. The data can be viewed in both graphical and list formats and also exported and shared to other programs including Numbers, Excel and HOBOware®.
* Wirelessly communicate to the HOBO® MX data loggers
* Internet connection not required to use HOBOconnect
* Set data logger's name, password, logging rate, alarm threshold, start & stop time
* Check logger’s status included memory used and battery life
* Clear audible alarms (for models with this feature)
* Page the data logger
* Manage data files with groups
* Download and view data
* Zoom in and out of the graph with gestures
* Export and Share data as a CSV, TXT, XLSX and HOBO files
Compatible Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX1100 Series Temp/RH/CO2/Light/Analog Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX2001 Water Level data logger
* HOBO® MX100 Temperature data logger
* HOBO® MX2200 Series Water Temp Data Loggers
* HOBO® MX2300 Series Temp/RH data loggers
* HOBO® MX2500 Series pH data loggers
Fixed minor bugs
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Onset Computer Corporation
- 119.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 Onset Computer Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.