This app will help you:
• Beat insomnia
• Lose weight
• Increase motivation
• Reduce stress
• Gain confidence
• Explore your mind
• Be more creative
• Get closure
...and much more!
• The relaxation pill, 'T-Break' comes pre-loaded so you can see real results in less than 20 minutes.
Digipill is the #1 Health & Fitness App around the World. Each pill is a guided meditation voiced by Brian Colbert, a leading expert in NLP, and psychoacoustic director of Digipill.
How do I get more?
When you are ready to try more pills, you can purchase them from the Pharmacy inside the app. There are 21 to download right now, and we're adding more soon. For a full list of pills, check out http://digipill.com
How does it work?
Digipill uses a unique combination of psychoacoustics and NLP to help you to unlock your subconscious in order to change your mood, perception, or even your behaviour. For more information about how it works and the science behind Digipill, visit http://digipill.com
How do I use it?
Download a pill, remove all distractions, sit back with some headphones, and listen.
How do I get in touch?
As always, we love to hear from you, especially if you want to suggest a way we can improve Digipill, or simply share a great experience!
Just contact at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet @DigipillApp
Purchase a repeat prescription to instantly get access to all pills (both current and future) without having to buy each pill individually.
• Monthly (£4.99 / $4.99 / €4.99)
• Annual (£19.99 / $19.99 / €19.99)
- On iPhone, if iOS 10 and later, Digipill uses HealthKit to record your Mindful Minutes - for example, a 30 minute Pill will result in 30 Mindful Minutes being added to your Health app
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– These subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchasing
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This update (2.2.2) fixes a bug that could caused a crash if using the app without an internet connection.
We're very friendly - always email email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback :-)
Improvements since version 2.0:
• You can now control Digipill on your Apple Watch.
• Easily purchase all pills in one go with a Repeat Prescription.
• Each pill has new photography and advice on when to use them.
• Record your Mindful Minutes in the Health app.
• Use the Reminder feature to make sure you meditate regularly.
• The interface has been optimised for different screen sizes
• You can now use Digipill when in Landscape mode on iPad.
• You can now download multiple pills at once, and pills should download in the background.
Ratings and Reviews
A real snooze 👍
I've never heard the whole session because I'm asleep within five minutes. Yes, it's possible that I'm just tired and would have fallen out anyway. But I doubt it. The voice on this app is hypnotic, relaxing and, apparently, a real snooze!
I've struggled with insomnia forever but gave up on pills because they left me groggy and eventually stopped working. Still, I was suspicious of the sleep apps; when you've stared into the darkness for as many hours as most of us insomniacs, you get a little cranky about claims. I tried another sleep app first and was surprised that it worked. But the narrator's voice was annoying. I'm very glad I found this one because his voice is hypnotic but not in an annoying way--and mostly, because it works. Fast. You have nothing to lose but hours of ruminating or playing word games on the phone.
My favorite Meditation App (I have an arsenal)
I've tried so many apps over the years and I always come back to this one, I have major insomnia and this puts me to sleep in well I can't even remember falling asleep its so fast! I use this in the mornings or afternoons etc. for "power nap" or "relaxation" and honestly it seriously makes a difference in my mood and just overall reminds me to take care of ME! The voice on the app is soothing (I think his voice just naturally is calming ) along with the sounds...very zen "spa like" but not overkill. This app has really helped me and I love how you have your own "medicine cabinet" with all your "pills" ...I have yet to be disappointed, this app and the pills are worth every penny!
Excellent one of best available
I learned the value of hypnosis and NLP years ago, certified in NLP & know many practitioners. Both are excellent mediums for influencing positive personal change... when done by a well trained, experienced practitioner. Brian Colbert is, in my opinion, one of the best there is in this very crowded community. He not only understands how the mind works, he incorporates effective techniques that target both conscious & unconscious decision & change making. PLUS his tracks are empowering, uplifting and wonderfully produced. With repeated use comes success - I highly recommend! Thank you, Brian Colbert - I'm rooting for more of your great work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SKAN VENTURES LIMITED
- 134.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 YUZA
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Deeply $3.99
- Slim to Thin $6.99
- Peace of Mind $3.99
- Perfect Pitch $1.99
- Lifting the Cloud $3.99
- Sanctuary $4.99
- Monthly Prescription $4.99
- Motivation $4.99
- Comfort $3.99
- Trance Tripping $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.