You've seen DigitalPour menus at your favorite bar, brewery, taproom and growler shop. Now your phone can too!
Want to see what your local DigitalPour hangout has on tap? Just look them up on DigitalPour. You can see what’s on tap, how full the keg is serving sizes and prices. You can also get a glimpse of what is going to be tapped in the near future.
Search for your favorite beverage across any DigitalPour location by typing a few characters into the Search box.
Mark your favorite beverage and see all locations that are currently pouring it. Rate and review too! Mark beverages that you want to try or keep track of. Build your own Flight.
Get at-a-glance ABV percentages (alcohol by volume), bitterness (IBU) rankings, and keg type. Group beverages by Style.
You'll never miss your favorite pour again! You can even mark your favorites for easy reference across all DigitalPour locations.
DigitalPour - A personal beer menu in your pocket.
Happy New Year! Thank you for using our app. Some cool new features have been added:
- Favorite, Marked and Flight designators. You know favorites, but now you can mark a beverage for any purpose. Set up a "to drink" list. If your DigitalPour location offers flights, you can mark the beverages you want and show that list to the barkeep.
- See your Favorites, Marked and Flights in consolidated lists under the My Beverages area (3-vertical dot side menu). Unmark, favorite, review from these lists.
- Beverage Notes: DigitalPour locations will begin adding brewers notes to their offerings. See what the producer has to say about a beverage. You are welcome to email email@example.com to suggest notes on your beverages.
We're looking forward to bringing you even more features in 2020.
This is also the official release for the 20th Anniversary of the Big Beers & Barleywines Festival.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Loved it until it stopped working yesterday. Please fix it🙏🏻
It’s a great app. I read the previous review asking for prices along with abv and IBU, possible but unlikely you have to remember there are happy hour prices let alone the other things on this app. You want to know what beers are expensive? Belgians, triples, doubles, and imperials will be more expensive. When you start to add malt which is one of the requirements for the above mentioned it increases the price.
That being said I like this app it works and does what it says it will do.
Awesome app that shows you what’s on tap!
I use this to check out my local growler shop’s offerings. Updated daily and super accurate. Highly recommend for beer enthusiasts!
- Brewmium, LLC
- 13.8 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2020 Brewmium, LLC & DigitalPour, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.