• Alexa Cast: DTS Play-Fi products that support “Works with Alexa” can now use the Cast functionality in supported apps, like Amazon Music
• Sling: The above products can now have the audio playback transferred to them from the phone/tablet when streaming from Deezer, iHeartRadio, Internet Radio, Napster, Pandora, Qobuz, SoundMachine, or Tidal
• Play-Fi Playlists: Save any queue of songs from any of our music services as a Play-Fi Playlist to easily recall your custom track lists
• Sync Helper: Automatic synchronization calibration for DTS Play-Fi products connected to hardware that has additional audio processing
• App Presets & Recents: View and recall your most recent streaming sessions, and manually save any to a Preset in the app
• Global Play Queue: Create and edit a queue across multiple sources
• New Music Service: SOUNDMACHINE – Music for Business
• Airplay discovery bug fix
• More Play-Fi products now support Works With Alexa
Ratings and Reviews
The Five Star Reviews
Are super helpful in explaining this app. Much better than DISH. Thanks everyone!!
Great IDEA! AWFUL SOFTWARE, I guess 🤔!?!?!!
This is an awesome idea. But an awful set up! After installing, I ran the app and it was working great with Pandora. But during the 2nd song it started having trouble connecting. I fiddled with it for over an hour before I come to this conclusion & decided to warn others!
The app is awesome! The app Connected to my Smart TV no problem. Really happy right Now!
- DTS, Inc.
- 246.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.