The premier Magic Guide ® app for Disney World includes current wait times, retina park maps, dining menus with search, park hours, favorites, Nearby GPS, photos, and much more.
• Retina guide maps for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom and Disney Springs
• Wait Times & Show Times on attraction pins
• Your GPS location and compass orientation
• Zoom in to see attractions, restaurants and restrooms
• Zoom out to see park layout
• Search for an attraction or restaurant by name
• Select a pin for details such as photo, description, restaurant info and menus
• Menus and info for over 300 Disney World restaurants, carts and stands
• Restaurant info like location, description, photo, and more
• Find Restaurants by location, GPS, search or your favorites
• Discount info for Dining Plan, DVC, and Annual Pass
• Search by restaurant name or location
• Food Finder (Premium feature)
• Search within each menu
• Organize a dining schedule with your reservations or plans
• Email your dining schedule to others for export and import
• Call the Dining Reservations number (iPhone only)
WAIT TIMES FEATURES
• Ride wait times viewable by park, GPS, search or your favorites
• See recent times submitted for each ride
• Submit a ride wait time if you are in the park
• Displayed times are based on app user submitted times
PARK HOURS FEATURES
• Park operating hours for all 6 Disney World parks
• Event times such as parades or fireworks
• Up to 6 months of information
• Restroom Finder (Premium feature)
• Dynamic Text Sizes
• Portrait and Landscape mode
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Free app updates to get new data and new features
• No network connection required except for Wait Times and Park Hours data updates
Ratings and Reviews
I original got this app since it is the only app that works on apple watch, but after The my disney experience update caused it to run really slow on my iphone 6, I used magic guide in the parks instead. It’s so much quicker and rides, restaurants, bathrooms and shows are all on the same map screen. The location feature worked really well in the parks.
It is good
I’m going to Disney in a couple of days but my dad has this app and we’ve used it a lot to help us navigate around the parks and other things and I think it’s a really good app to help you navigate around to just find different things and stuff but you guys might think different because sometimes there might not be like cell reception some places and it will like glitch a little but the app doesn’t glitch it’s like the phone like saying hey I need Internet I need Internet please give me Internet but don’t worry it’s not the game I really think you should get the game I really like it I mean not the game I really think you should get this app I really like it and yeah so please please get it if you don’t want it not forcing you but I really suggest it and the people who made this app if you see this thank you for making this app.
If there was a “Disney Experience Lite”, this would be it
This app is everything I need, nothing I don’t. Maps, menus, hours, and wait times. The sort of things I *want* to have readily on hand, without being annoying about everything else. I bought the premium version purely on principle because it was so helpful. 10/10, would recommend.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- VersaEdge Software, LLC
- 75.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © VersaEdge Software, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pass Wait Times & More $12.99
- Premium for Prior Paid User $0.00
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.