Make the most of your cruise
The Royal Caribbean app guides you through your upcoming vacation. From pre-cruise purchases of shore excursions, beverage packages and more, through check-in and departure, use the app to plan your entire voyage. And make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all of the ways we improve the app. Features may vary from ship to ship. The app is free to download and use. In-app purchases available. Once onboard, connect to your ship's guest Wi-Fi. No internet package required.
Before your cruise you can:
- Sign into your account to view your booked cruises (must be at least 13 years old to have a guest account)
- Complete check-in – scan travel documents and select your arrival time
● Link reservations with other guests so you can make plans together
- Make dining, shore excursion and, where available, entertainment reservations
- Purchase beverage packages
- Learn about the ship’s activity, entertainment, and dining venues, including menus, view deck maps and explore spa treatments and shore excursions available on your cruise
Once onboard, connect to ship Wi-Fi so you can:
- Complete the guest safety briefing on your time before setting sail. The app will even help you out with a reminder notification.
- Make specialty and My Time dining reservations
- Quickly and conveniently reserve shore excursions and shows
- Plan each day by browsing daily activities and saving them to your calendar. Notifications will remind you when you have plans.
- Chat with family, friends, and fellow travelers (fee applies)
- Find your way around with complete deck plans
- Track your onboard expense account in the app (or not… after all you’ll be on vacation!)
- Save today while planning for your next vacation onboard with a NextCruise deposit available only during your cruise
- On select ships, the app will function as your room key and some rooms offer complete stateroom controls, from temperature to TV
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@rccl.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
With this release, we’ve improved overall performance and fixed bugs. Make sure you turn on auto-updates, so you can keep up with all of the ways we improve the app.
Ratings and Reviews
This was our first trip on a cruise. I am a young single mother, and brought my 7year old. It was a little nerve racking going just the two of us, but we will absolutely do this again! Between the staff that had helped us, Alfredo V for our rooms, he made the experience wonderful, my son was so excited to see what he would leave him each time we came back to the room. The wait Staff, Sylvester and his assistant made each dinner amazing, they even remembered our orders and were more than gracious. Also to the staff in the breakfast buffet, Bernadette, from the Philippines, smiled and was a pleasure, she helped us as soon as we came in each morning. Also we would like to send a huge shout out to Christine, from the Philippines, who was our assistant wait staff, she made each meal worth it! Christine was so enjoyable and we wouldn’t have had a better breakfast without her!!! Thank you to all the staff, it made our first cruise a memory we will never forget, and also helped us make the easiest decision to book more cruises in the future!!!
Check in nightmare
We were on time for our 2:30 check in. We were directed to go to a line that had people ranging from 2:2:30 check ins. We then stood in line for 2 hours while they let people who had arrived late to go ahead of us. Why???? We had beat ourselves to get there on time. If you are late you should wait behind people who were on time. This calling people who were late to the front of the line went on for 1.5 hours. Ridiculous. Then there were people who had all kinds of exceptions that had to go ahead of us. The customers standing around me were mad and frustrated. The people wearing teal shirts were idiots and no one seemed to know what they were doing. The teal shirted idiots did not know what each were telling the customers waiting in line. I did not feel catered too. Also standing for 2hrs in the heat…no one offered water or drinks. The teal shirted idiots spoke harshly and were rude. I know we are all dealing with covid but we were asked to show proof 3 times through the check in process. Why? I even had to submit proof of vaccination days before. Why?? Get your act together Royal Caribbean. By the time I got through check in I was miserable hot sweaty and frustrated and thirsty. Cruise has not left yet so I’m hoping they can change my mind and emotions soon or part 2 to this review will be even more negative. I hope writing this review changes this process for someone. With technology it doesn’t have to be so hard.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for writing and sharing your experiences. We're sorry you had a problem, I'll pass your message along to our team for them to review.
Good app when it works.
The Royal app is well rounded and easy to use. It allowed me to view information about the ship as well as different activities available on my sailing when I went on Odyssey of the Seas in late March 2022. However, there is one glitch that will absolutely destroy the pre-cruise experience. It starts after you book a new sailing. You open the app for the first time, only to be met with an oddly long loading time. Then, you get the regular Home Screen with the planner and the top view of the ship. However, when look closely, you see that there is no information regarding the details of your cruise. No information on the restaurant, the activities, or the venues. You don’t see any option to check in, either. Things get worse when you force the app to close. When you open the app for a second time, you are met with a “Select your Sailing” screen. You tap on your sailing, and alas, you are met with the dreaded “We’re working on the fun” pop up that has plagued many of the app’s users. You realize that the app is essentially useless, and you accept defeat, being forced to check in on your computer.
Other than that it’s a pretty good app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Sensitive Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 350.6 MB
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.