Make the most of your cruise
Our app guides you through your upcoming vacation. Get ready for your cruise with easy check-in and, once onboard, use the app to plan your entire voyage. Features may vary from ship to ship. App is free to download and use. In-app purchases available. Connect to your ship's guest Wi-Fi. No internet package required.
Before your cruise you can:
- Sign into your account to view your booked cruises (must be at least 13 years old to have a guest account)
- Complete check-in – scan travel documents and select your arrival time
- Link reservations with other guests so you can make plans together once onboard
- Learn about the ship’s activity, entertainment, and dining venues, including menus, view deck maps and explore spa treatments and shore excursions available on your cruise
- Use the Health Center to learn about our healthy cruising initiatives
Once onboard, connect to ship Wi-Fi so you can:
- Complete the guest safety briefing on your time before setting sail. The app will even help you out with a reminder notification.
- Make dining reservations
- Quickly and conveniently reserve shore excursions and shows
- Plan each day by browsing daily activities and saving them to your calendar. Notifications will remind you when you have plans.
- Chat with family, friends, and fellow travelers (fee applies)
- Find your way around with complete deck plans
- Track your onboard expense account in the app (or not… after all you’ll be on vacation!)
- Save today while planning for your next vacation onboard with a NextCruise deposit available only during your cruise
- On select ships, the app will function as your room key and some rooms offer complete stateroom controls, from temperature to TV
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@rccl.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
We've enhanced app check-in to include the ability to upload vaccination documentation prior to your travel for select ships while we work to deploy to the fleet. We’ve also fixed bugs and improved overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
This was our first trip on a cruise. I am a young single mother, and brought my 7year old. It was a little nerve racking going just the two of us, but we will absolutely do this again! Between the staff that had helped us, Alfredo V for our rooms, he made the experience wonderful, my son was so excited to see what he would leave him each time we came back to the room. The wait Staff, Sylvester and his assistant made each dinner amazing, they even remembered our orders and were more than gracious. Also to the staff in the breakfast buffet, Bernadette, from the Philippines, smiled and was a pleasure, she helped us as soon as we came in each morning. Also we would like to send a huge shout out to Christine, from the Philippines, who was our assistant wait staff, she made each meal worth it! Christine was so enjoyable and we wouldn’t have had a better breakfast without her!!! Thank you to all the staff, it made our first cruise a memory we will never forget, and also helped us make the easiest decision to book more cruises in the future!!!
The whole cruise was amazing. The crew went above and beyond to ensure you were taken care of. The ship was beautiful and well taken care of. The room steward (Ida) was the best ever. Our room was always clean but she was never intrusive. She always took care of it, multiple times a day, but it was always while we were out. The entertainment was always fun and there was always something to do or see! The cruise director (Elizabeth) and activities manager (Michael) kept it fun. They were always working to keep everyone entertained. The food was great. The Windjammer (buffet) was great and the waiters were very attentive. The dinning room was one of the great highlights of the trip. Our waiter (Michaelvas) was beyond exceptional. The assistant waiter (Gerard) was amazing. They both got to know us and remembered our preferences throughout the trip. They knew what you wanted before you could even ask for it. Are true believers in Royal Caribbean now and will be taking many more trips!
I’m 55 days out and received a email from Royal Caribbean letting me know I could do my check-in using the App. When I log into the App it shows my Cruise but when I click on it it tells me to come back later and I cannot view any details about the cruise nor do I have any other options except to view the cruise listing. I deleted the App and downloaded it again in case it did not update correctly since I last used it in March but that did nothing. Still can begin any check-in process so I am forced to go to my desktop and log into my online account. Hopefully this is just temporary because I used the App back in March without any problems and having my phone with me all the time allowed me to show my Set-Sail pass at the port to bypass the desk and also to view events and bookings I had arranged. I also kept track of my spending with this App. So let’s hope this is just a technical error that they can fix or unless they notified me too early for the App usage. I was able to do everything on my desktop instead for the next 2 cruises I’m going on 7/5 & 7/12.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 313.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
English, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.