Luxury at your fingertips
Our app guides you through your upcoming vacation. Get ready for your cruise with easy check-in and, once onboard, use the app to plan your entire voyage. Features may vary from ship to ship. App is free to download and use. In-app purchases available. Connect to your ship's guest Wi-Fi. No internet package required.
Before your cruise you can:
- Sign into your account to view your booked cruises (must be at least 13 years old to have a guest account)
- Complete check-in – scan travel documents and select your arrival time
- Link reservations with other guests so you can make plans together once onboard
- Learn about the ship’s activity, entertainment, and dining venues, including menus, view deck maps and explore spa treatments and shore excursions available on your cruise
- Use the Health Center to learn about our healthy cruising initiatives
- Submit proof of vaccination and COVID-19 test results (on select ships)
Once onboard, connect to ship Wi-Fi so you can:
- Complete the guest safety briefing on your time before setting sail. The app will even help you out with a reminder notification.
- Chat with family, friends, and fellow travelers
- Make specialty and Celebrity Select dining reservations
- Quickly and conveniently reserve shore excursions
- Plan each day by browsing daily activities and saving them to your calendar. Notifications will remind you when you have plans.
- Find your way around with complete deck plans
- Track your onboard expense account in the app (or not… after all you’ll be on vacation!)
- On select ships, the app will function as your room key and some rooms offer complete stateroom controls, from temperature to TV
We continue to develop and enhance the app and are looking for your ideas and feedback. Email AppFeedback@rccl.com and tell us what you’d like to see in the future.
Guests on select ships can now submit COVID-19 test results in the mobile app prior to boarding, and we continue to roll out sailing-specific health and safety protocols in the Health Center. We’ve also fixed bugs and improved overall performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Celebrity in the eyes of this patron
After 13 wonderful cruises with Celebrity (1 with Royal Caribbean, 1 with Cunard, 1 with Norwegian and, I hate to say it, 1 with Carnival) I bought a 14th cruise with Celebrity this year. I was PACKED for departure on the Equinox to the Eastern Caribbean leaving Fort Lauderdale on March 14, 2020.
If you are 79 years of age in this COVID-19 environment, irrespective of your distance from the nearest perceived threat, you think twice about the timing of your 14th cruise. With trembling fingers on my keypad, I opted for the “Cruise with Confidence” choice that Celebrity offered.
My reason for contributing to this review collection is to let the sailing world know that Celebrity is as accommodating, gracious, professional and comforting an organization as one could imagine in these turbulent times as they are aboard the ship.
I still look forward to my 14th with Celebrity and hope that it comes soon.
I like the room with balcony and the bathroom is bigger than princess cruise. The room services staff was very nice. The dining room is set up nice and roomy and perfect view. The 14 floors buffer food is ok and not much change. Wish could have more variety food to select. Not much Asian food and few staffs seems tired and not much welcome or happy to serve food to guests. The main restaurant food is good, not much activities to celebrate in the dinning during holidays. I don’t feel the festive or holidays decorations in the dinning room. Not much going on for gift shops for the sale like princesses cruise for the fun of the shopping spirit. The lobbies areas are highlighted for the holidays, lots of music and entertaining and bars. Area for seating is plenty and the shows are great. The photo shop is much self service, the staff need little bits of cheering and enthusiastic of happy. I like the 15 floors for the exercise followed by the trails to walk or running. The gym room has good size and not humidity. I wish they could highlight some the activities program on the daily news paper and on TV or announce on over head speaker. I did not see much games or Chinese mah jong activities supplies in the social room or other areas for the guests to relax playing with there family. Over all I do enjoyed my trip and certainly with my families members gathering. But once comes with individual or solo, i was boring little bit.
A good start
We are so happy that Celebrity has an app now being tested! We have used the app every day to find things like our itinerary, menus, special events, and activities. Here are a few things I think might make it even better.
- Correct and up-to-date information. Several times the menus have been incorrect and we noticed that when we changed time zones, the ship’s time on the app did not change until very late in the day.
- It would be great if you could put a star or mark/highlight by certain activities or events that you were interested in attending. It would be a great way to keep track of your schedule and not forget/miss our on activities of interest.
- I think you would have greater participation in usage of the app if you were able to message other people on board using the app.
-It would be nice to add a notifications in the setup of the app so that we could select to be notified of things that we might be interested in (ie wine tasting, mixology class, dance lesson, etc.)
Overall, it is a good start and we’re happy to see Celebrity working on this.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- 299.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2021 - Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.