READ BEFORE PURCHASE:
This is a next-gen iPad game, and WILL NOT WORK on any device not listed below.
- iPad Mini (2021)
- iPad Pro 11 (2021)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2021)
- iPad Air (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2020)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2020)
- iPad Pro 11 (2018)
- iPad Pro 12.9 (2018)
At least 18GB of free space is required to install the full game.
Create a hero and change a world. A flesh-eating Elf, an Imperial Lizard or an Undead, risen from the grave? Discover how the world reacts differently to who - or what - you are.
Gather your party and develop relationships with your companions. Blast your opponents in deep, tactical, turn-based combat. Use the environment as a weapon, use height to your advantage, and manipulate the elements themselves to seal your victory.
Ascend as the god that Rivellon so desperately needs.
Explore the vast and layered world of Rivellon alone or in a party of up to 4 players in drop-in/drop-out cooperative play. Go anywhere, unleash your imagination, and explore endless ways to interact with the world.
- Play how you like. Featuring touch controls, mouse & keyboard, and with support for connected devices.
- Venture alone, or as two players on a single device. Or, go online and play as a party of up to four. Drop in, drop out co-op means the choice is yours.
- Seamless split-screen means two players can play at opposite ends of the world without any loading screens, whenever they like.
- Invite, matchmake, and gain achievements through Game Center and use the iCloud for your savegames.
- Cross-save across multiple devices, and cross-play between Mac and iPad. Play on the go, with a friend on Mac, for example!
- Unlimited freedom to explore and experiment. Go anywhere, talk to anyone, and interact with everything! Kill any NPC without sacrificing your progress, and speak to every animal. Even ghosts might be hiding a secret or two…
- Choose your race and origin. Choose from 6 unique origin characters with their own backgrounds and quests, or create your own as a Human, Lizard, Elf, Dwarf, or Undead. All choices have consequences.
Updates and additions:
- Added support for iPad Mini resolution
- Improved registering player input when tapping certain UI elements
- Mouse scrolling to zoom in and out is now supported correctly
- Fixed several localization issues in character creation
- Fixed overlapping localization issues in the character detail window
- Fixed icons not appearing when dragging an item in the inventory in keyboard mode
- Fixed several crashes related to memory usage
- Fixed a crash when launching with steam cross saves enabled in offline mode
- Fixed a crash related to memory when syncing a large number of Steam saves
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game, excellent port
Divinity 2 is my favorite game of the last decade, and I couldn’t be happier they made it available on the iPad. The writing is the perfect blend of adventure, satire, surreal, and moving. I loooove the flexibility of the world - there are so many ways to take care of quests and advance to the next step. Beyond that, the sandbox they let you play in is extraordinarily well crafted - it’s on par with Red Dead 2 in making you want to explore every crevice and interact with every character before wrapping things up.
I also just ADORE that they made this game multiplayer. There are not enough games that offer a world with this kind of depth and nuanced character building while also allowing multiple people to play together. If you are going to play with other people, I STRONGLY recommend laying down some ground rules on how you interact with NPCs. Otherwise you will often run into moments where one person accepts a quest, and another inadvertantly turns it in without a lot of clarity around what just happened.
I really, really hope Larian makes this a regular thing - I would love to see Baldur’s Gate 3 eventually make its way to the iPad.
it’s a good game, but not a great one
This game is loaded with great features that takes gaming on the iPad to a new level of interactive RPG gaming. I have been playing this game on my new iPad pro 5th gen 12.9 with the M1 chip for a while now and, although the game itself is enjoyable to play, there are some issues that make this experience a little disappointing. First, if you play the game on touchscreen mode, there are some delayed reaction issues when interacting with the game where I had to tap some buttons on the game multiple times before the game reacted. Secondly, there needs to me a more user-friendly interactive map in which you could tap on a specific location on the map and make the party move to the desired spot instead of having to exit the map, then scroll around the immediate area all the time to move the party (I’m not referring to fast-travel, which is also a nice feature); and finally, this game needs to allow the user to set different graphics levels; during game play, my iPad tends to get overly warm. I’ve played many other games on my new iPad and this is the only game that causes the warming issue; switching to a lower graphics setting may remedy this problem. Although the game is a good RPG gaming experience, I’m giving this three stars based on these concerns. For the hefty price this app demands, I think these issues should be considered.
Perfect game, but needs further improvement
It is flawless when it comes to the game, the plot, scene, music and all its content is just among the apex quality.
But except all those good sides, the iPad edition is functional most of the time but the chances of CTD are increasing as the plot goes. I am using an iPad pro 2018 for this game and I finally made my way to the arx city, and each move I make demands careful thought because when you are saving your game in a crowed place, the game crashes. When you are in a massive combat, the game has high chance to crash. And even when you want to talk to a merchant, it crashes for no reason as well. Besides, some of the skill is buggy. Like Adrenaline, if you slide away the bar that skill is in before the animation is finished, then it won’t work but the action point is still costed. Another obvious bug is Nether Swap, it just won’t work and you won’t switch the positions of you and the one you selected. It is either you are moved to them or the other way around. And there are some frauds about the touching control as well but they doesn’t influence the whole gaming.
Overall, I want to say, I know it is a quite demanding game since it is originally from PC, and that Ipadpro 2018 might be old for this generation, but I hope you can optimize the game and then it would be the best one ever the iOS store has.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Larian Studios Games Ltd.
- 1.8 GB
- Requires iPadOS 14.2 or later and a device with the A12 Bionic chip or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Larian Studios
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.