This is a pixel art editor APP with an integrated online pixel art gallery and community.Create and share your pixel art animations, and interact with other pixel art fans around the world.
[Pixel Art community]
*Over 700 thousands pixel art designs and 1 million users community. Communicate and interact with fellow community members.
*More than 12 categories, and hashtag your design with selected topic
*Professional moderator team for the community, recommend animation by AI.
[Point redemption program]
*Recommend animation will receive additional points, which can be redeem into free products.
[Pixel Art Drawing Contest]
*Monthly drawing contest, submit contest themed design for a chance to win free prizes
[Import & Export]
*Import and convert picture/GIF/animation into design, and export your designs to share them on the social media platform
[Pixel Art Editor]
*Professional drawing & animations tools, including: multiple layers, color canvas, text editors etc...
*Support animation creation, duplicate, merge, bgm recording function.
*Painting canvas with full RGB coloring support
*Support area selection, duplicate, move. Support layers duplicate, move, combine, hidden function.
[Gif & Video]
*Convert GIF and video into pixel art animations*
[Color by Number]
*Free Color by Number games.
*Like, comments, follows notification. Support in-app instant messaging.
aseprite,pixel art,pixel painter,pixel art maker,pixilart,pixel studio,pixel pencil,8 bit,8bit
1.Fix some bugs.
2.Optimize part of the function.
Ratings and Reviews
Seems OK to Me
As a controller for a Tivoo toy it seems to do what it should. You may debate whether the world needs the toy, but the app need not be taken more seriously than the toy. The display works, the sound works, it’s ok. I’ve found that you cannot set the clock; this app does it automatically, and for that you have to register and sign in (sorry, privacy worriers). You connect via Bluetooth audio to play music, and also via Tivoo-Light to control the gadget, though there is a wi-fi option. I’ve been using my iPhone bluetooth settings to connect or disconnect, and the iPhone’s volume control for playing music, as I’ve not found a way to do it in the app. It is encouraging to see ongoing updates to fix bugs.
Great app for a great product!
I recently got myself a ditoo and it does everything and more than what I would ever want for it. It has been great. However, I’ve had some problems along using the app for it so I wanted to provide feedback on that as well as some suggestions for the app!
- I haven’t been able to use the planner feature as every time I try to add more than two different times I get a “Time Setting Failed” message no matter what I do.
- I really enjoy the notifications feature, however it would be great if we could add notifications for other apps and we could create our own notifications banners!
- Speaking of notifications. It may or not may not be user error, but only a few of them work (like WhatsApp or Instagram) when others don’t (twitter or Snapchat)
- It would be great to see a feature to turn videos into animations much like how we can use pictures to do so.
- When playing regular audio in music or videos the speaker sounds great. However, when I receive a call the sound quality dramatically drops for both me and the person I’m speaking too. The same happens for the voice memo feature as the recorder audio sounds bad.
I really enjoy the app and I’m excited to see what comes in the future!
Developer Response ,
Hi there, thanks so much for your review! we would pass your suggestion to our dev.team; hope we can work together to make it better.
So Much Customization!
This app is really fun and I love seeing the creativity the community has made through pixel art and animations. My only complaint is that there’s no way to synchronize both the clock and channel mode together. As much as I enjoy seeing animations from the cloud, I would much rather have all the custom channel variants displayed with the weather and clock. Also, I would love for there to be a fix for the 16x64 mode because every time I use the photo converter, I crop it in place but it ends up zooming in after hitting submit. Also, the weather app isn’t very accurate. I’ve used exact location through tracking and by county, but it’s always off by a few degrees. Other than that, this app is very enjoyable to use.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Divoom Lab (Hong Kong) International Co.,Limited
- 259.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Divoom Lab (Hong Kong) International Co.,Limited