Divvy is the world's first free, fully-automated spending and expense management software. Divvy tracks company expenses and provides real-time budget insight so you can proactively make spending decisions to better maximize company budgets.
Designed for small- and medium-sized businesses who are tired of wasting time with old-school expense management methods like Concur and Expensify. Divvy provides visibility and control over budgets and spending while it happens.
- Automatically record, report, and submit expenses
- Live expense reporting
- Automated receipt capture, itemized spending data
- User-friendly mobile and web apps
- Global currency compatibility
- Online (virtual) card generator
- Export transactions into QuickBooks, Xero, NetSuite, Intacct, and more
Download Divvy to save time, money, and gain real-time control over your business spend and expenses. Don't settle for antiquated and incomplete expense solutions like Concur and Expensify.
Welcome to the new Divvy
- Our apps and cards have a new look. You don’t need the new card to enjoy all the new features, but you’ll soon have the ability to request a new physical card from the app.
- Spending now happens from the Wallet. See and manage all your cards—including your physical card—in one place.
- Powerful new Requests. See and take back pending requests. Give a reason for approvals and denials with replies.
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent service, pretty good app
I’ve used Divvy for 9 months now and like the control it gives us. No more receipts or reimbursements is nice. I haven’t done an expense report since who knows when. The app can be buggy at times, but nothing major. I just hard close the app and relaunch and it typically bounces back to full functionality. Looking forward to the new features!
Divvy is awesome
I love using Divvy. I’ve used about every other option in the past and divvy is light years ahead. Super easy, user friendly, it’s been a game changer. If you can’t figure out Divvy your company shouldn’t trust you to travel for them or represent them in any way. Strongly recommend to any business to give them a try.
I love hating divvy.
If it were actually good at what it attempts to accomplish, I’d lose out on being able to bond with colleagues over our shared hate for divvy. The app forces this weird paradigm of having both categories and budgets. Both need to be filled out and you might think you have spent from the right budget but really you just categorized it with the category that is named the same as the budget. Overall I just think their UX feels very much like an MVP. I gave it 2 stars for the comedic value it provides every time we try to use it and it lets us down.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.