Doc Scanner, the most powerful document scanning app, is now available for Mac. Precisely scan paper documents, business cards, receipts, and more using the camera on your iPhone or iPad. Share your documents as either images or PDFs. Use OCR to convert documents to text.
Use your iPhone or iPad to scan any document and let it appear instantly on the Doc Scanner Mac app. Scan anything of your choice, ranging from business cards, receipts to multi-page documents. Doc Scanner smartly identifies the paper document's edges and adds a crisp scan of the document. You can also add document images from your photo gallery and Finder.
ANNOTATE AND FILTER
Crop, edit, rotate and annotate your scanned docs. Re-order pages within a document and choose from a variety of filters to apply for the scanned documents.
Verify your identity by adding your signature, powered by Zoho Sign. Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed documents to others.
OCR AND TRANSLATE
Doc Scanner uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert documents to text. OCR enables you to search for a document based on its content, so you can always find what you need. You can even translate the extracted content into 15 different languages in the app.
SHARE AND AUTOMATE
Set Doc Scanner to automatically upload your scanned documents to other apps, so you can share and use them. Doc Scanner integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Expense, and more. Easily share scanned docs via email and other apps as well. Create workflows to automate tasks and save time.
Stay organized by creating folders, setting reminders, and adding tags to categorize and find documents easily. Doc Scanner intelligently recommends tags for your scanned docs based on their contents.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Connect your iCloud account with Doc Scanner to sync your documents across all your Apple devices. Scan a document on a device and see it appear on your other device automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive to back up and restore your documents securely.
ONLY ON MAC
- Initiate a scan, share documents, set reminders, and more, using Touch Bar on MacBook Pro devices.
- Use Sidecar to add your iPad as a secondary monitor.
- Doc Scanner supports accessibility through Voice Control.
- The Finder extension lets you quickly add document images from Finder.
- Doc Scanner automatically go dark for you when you set your Mac to Dark Mode.
- Quickly find and access your documents using Spotlight.
Doc Scanner's premium variants are:
Basic — 2.99 USD/month
Standard — 4.99 USD/month
Premium — 6.99 USD/month
Choose any yearly plan and pay only for 10 months.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
EULA - docscanner.app/eula-ios.html
Privacy - zoho.com/privacy.html
Terms & Conditions - zoho.com/terms.html
- Zoho Corporation
- 31.8 MB
macOS 10.15 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Zoho Corporation
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.