Doc Scanner, the most powerful document scanning app, is now available for Mac. Precisely scan paper documents, business cards, receipts, and more using the camera on your iPhone or iPad. Share your documents as either images or PDFs. Use OCR to convert documents to text.
Use your iPhone or iPad to scan any document and let it appear instantly on the Doc Scanner Mac app. Scan anything of your choice, ranging from business cards, receipts to multi-page documents. Doc Scanner smartly identifies the paper document's edges and adds a crisp scan of the document. You can also add document images from your photo gallery and Finder.
ANNOTATE AND FILTER
Crop, edit, rotate and annotate your scanned docs. Re-order pages within a document and choose from a variety of filters to apply for the scanned documents.
Verify your identity by adding your signature, powered by Zoho Sign. Digitally sign documents yourself and email the signed documents to others.
OCR AND TRANSLATE
Doc Scanner uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to convert documents to text. OCR enables you to search for a document based on its content, so you can always find what you need. You can even translate the extracted content into 15 different languages in the app.
SHARE AND AUTOMATE
Set Doc Scanner to automatically upload your scanned documents to other apps, so you can share and use them. Doc Scanner integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Zoho WorkDrive, Zoho Expense, and more. Easily share scanned docs via email and other apps as well. Create workflows to automate tasks and save time.
Stay organized by creating folders, setting reminders, and adding tags to categorize and find documents easily. Doc Scanner intelligently recommends tags for your scanned docs based on their contents.
SYNC ACROSS DEVICES
Connect your iCloud account with Doc Scanner to sync your documents across all your Apple devices. Scan a document on a device and see it appear on your other device automatically. You can also use iCloud Drive to back up and restore your documents securely.
ONLY ON MAC
- Initiate a scan, share documents, set reminders, and more, using Touch Bar on MacBook Pro devices.
- Use Sidecar to add your iPad as a secondary monitor.
- Doc Scanner supports accessibility through Voice Control.
- The Finder extension lets you quickly add document images from Finder.
- Doc Scanner automatically go dark for you when you set your Mac to Dark Mode.
- Quickly find and access your documents using Spotlight.
Doc Scanner's premium variants are:
Basic — 2.99 USD/month
Standard — 4.99 USD/month
Premium — 6.99 USD/month
Choose any yearly plan and pay only for 10 months.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after the purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
EULA - docscanner.app/eula-ios.html
Privacy - zoho.com/privacy.html
Terms & Conditions - zoho.com/terms.html
We have some exciting updates for the new macOS Sonoma! Update your OS version to Sonoma to experience the new set of enhanced features.
Interactive Widgets will allow users to view all the images from a document from the Home Screen.
Now, new users can view tooltips for editing and sharing options in the app.
Annotate on documents and autofill your scanned documents securely.
Ratings and Reviews
Good app with lots of potential and room for improvement
Overall, the app does what its designed to do. I've found it very convenient for scanning pdfs to my computer. It's a decent catalyst app. However, it does have a few annoying quirks. The biggest one is that drag and drop is not implemented (or is just plain broken). Every time I try to drag and drop a file, the app crashes--it's getting old. Other than this issue, I'm pretty happy with it. Please fix this!!
Developer Response ,
We appreciate your positive review. At the same time, sorry that you have to experience this crash. We did check this crash and have fixed the same in the latest version of the app(1.0.5). This is a phased update, so please go to the Mac App Store and update the app manually. Please revert back once you update the app.
Nice when it works
Doc Scanner seems to work well on single page documents but crashes way too often on multi-page documents. This is a long standing problem. I am using the free service and can't justify paying for this when the app is unreliable.
I am using a 2020 Mac Pro and an iPh 11 Pro, both up to date and patched.
Developer Response ,
Apologies for the inconvenience. Understand that the app crashes when using multiple pages. Please send the crash report to email@example.com so we can analyze the cause and get the same sorted soon.
Was looking for something to generate OCR text and this filled the bill. Looks promising so far!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Zoho Corporation
- 31.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Gujarati, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020, Zoho Corporation Pvt. Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly $6.99
- Doc Scanner Basic Monthly $2.99
- Doc Scanner Standard Monthly $4.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Yearly $69.99
- Doc Scanner Standard Yearly $49.99
- Doc Scanner Basic Yearly $29.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Yearly $11.99
- Doc Scanner Premium Monthly $0.99