Life’s better boating! Spend more time boating, less time booking . Dockwa is the best way to reserve slips or moorings at marinas, yacht clubs, and boatyards all over the country.
Discover new marinas, view marina amenities and photos, and request and manage marina reservations right from your iPhone or iPad. There are no additional costs to boaters who use Dockwa – all marina prices and policies on the Dockwa platform reflect those set by the marina for all reservations. Say goodbye to webforms, phone tag, and uncertainty about your itinerary. Download Dockwa today and experience the future of boating!
More about why Dockwa is awesome:
• Reserve slips and moorings at hundreds of marinas and yacht clubs throughout the East Coast, the Bahamas, Caribbean, Great Lakes and West Coast, with new locations coming aboard daily.
• Dockwa is FREE for boaters: Free app, free account, no booking fees, and no price mark-up.
• Add your boat (or multiple boats) and credit card to your Dockwa account so you never need cash on hand. With Dockwa your information is encrypted, and you can say goodbye to reciting your boat specs or payment information over the phone of VHF!
• Submit your reservation request through Dockwa for faster confirmation directly from the marina staff, with no middleman. Talk about smooth sailing.
• Compare rates, amenities, and services, and get quotes in-app, and reserve last-minute or months in advance.
• See marina reviews and recommendations from your fellow boaters
For Marinas, Yacht Clubs and Boatyards:
• Join the future of boating: Dockwa provides back-end marina management software at no cost. Schedule your demo today at dockwa.com/signup
• Enable new and existing customers to quickly reserve your transient slips and moorings without manual entry or phone
• Hands-down the best technology in the industry, with new features
Questions? Comments? Glowing praise? Hit us up: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Dockwa app now!
Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/Dockwa
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/getdockwa
Follow us on Instagram: instagram.com/dockwa
Explore Dockwa: https://dockwa.com
- Now you can see the average response time of the marina you're booking at!
- Change your card! Now you can view and change the card being used on a Reservation.
- Fixed a bug where the Sign Up button might not respond to taps.
- Better error messages when connecting to Bluetooth card readers.
- Fixed price rounding when editing an item in a Sale.
- New Dockwalk experience!
- Speed improvements across the app to make it faster!
- Various other bug fixes and smol improvements.
Psst… Dockwa helps you spend less time booking, more time boating. If you love the app, take a second to leave a review in the app store!
Ratings and Reviews
Nantucket Boat Basin
We were not pleased with this experience. By far the most we have spent for a berth at a marina and felt that it was a push you in and push you out machine. We arrived and were made to hold in the channel for over 45 minutes while staff handled other boats only to learn when we arrived that the marina was understaffed. I ended up loosing my bow thruster for the docking procedure due to using it so long in the wind in the channel. Then when we asked to delay our departure by an hour or two were made to feel like this was a major ask. I was told that they had a reservation for our berth. We left to take a mooring right in front of the dock that we had and saw that no one ever used it when we left. We left with a very bad taste in our mouth.
Developer Response ,
55 Flrming, we are sorry to hear about your experience at this marina. You can leave a review of the marina on marinas.com to give them feedback. If you need more assistance, please contact email@example.com where we are always more than happy to help. Have a great day and thanks for using Dockwa!
So easy to use!
The a Great Loop just got easier! This app is brilliantly designed. I’m a planner and he’s the captain so with his help I was able to answer the detail questions- but I only have to do that part once- the app keeps those details for future bookings. I booked the marina easily and the falling confetti at the end of my booking let me know I did it correctly. Then I changed my mind, canceled the first marina with one click (no penalty -our status was pending), and easily booked the marina closer to where I needed it be. The map tool looks like a google map- clean and clutter free. LOVIN’ IT!
Developer Response ,
We're lovin' it that you're lovin' it!! 🎉 🎉
In general this is a must have app for cruising. It greatly simplifies finding docks and moorings and is a great source of information and reviews.
Unfortunately, some of the best map features repeatable crash my iPhone 6 running IOS 12.4 Applying map filters and zooming in are impossible. Zooming in general seems to be unstable. Clicking on the map in the marina view sends me to my own location rather than the marinas location though clicking on the GPS coordinates below the map works until it crashes while trying to zoom in, in satellite view.
All in all though, this is a very useful app that keeps getting better and better.
A couple of features I would like to see,
-An easy way to write a review of the marina from the app.
-Maps of the mooring fields and docks when available rather that having to go to the marina website.
-Anchoring information. Yes, this is an app primarily for booking marina space which is what pays but this app has the potential to be the ubiquitous app for all cruising services replacing the former Active Captain site.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Dockwa, Inc
- 48.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Dockwa Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.