HELIOS Document Hub is the best solution for businesses to securely and safely bring mobile devices into corporate networks of any scale. Document Hub allows authorized users to access, present and use intranet server documents for online and offline use. Built-in file synchronization ensures that server files are automatically updated on mobile devices. Enterprise file server security is enforced.
HELIOS WebShare is the underlying server infrastructure to make defined file server data securely available to Document Hub users. Intranet users use native file server volumes to access the data, remote WebShare users can use a web browser for access, and Document Hub users have native app access.
Easy Remote File Access by mobile users requires only login authorization to access published server sharepoints. Access can be defined depending upon user name, group, and the server file system permissions. All app settings and defaults are specified on the server for all mobile users.
Hub for Documents interacts with all apps, allowing it to open documents in other apps or to receive documents. Document Hub also presents document pages and images, prints, or forwards by e-mail.
File Synchronization allows automatic update of files and folders for all app users for later offline use. All file transfers are highly optimized (parallel, compressed, streamed, resumable).
High Security is provided by a two-tier server application. The WebShare Web Server handles the Internet communication on a separate server to ensure that the main file server is not exposed to the Internet. The server file system security is enforced according to the user credentials. Offline Document Hub file access requires a password which is verified against the server password.
Detailed audit trail logs all user access.
Features & Benefits
• Work offline with server documents
• Browse, preview, transfer files from/to intranet server volumes
• Present documents, images, movies
• Open documents in other apps (Numbers, Keynote, …)
• Receive documents from other apps
• Spotlight search of server content
• Print documents via AirPrint
• Forward documents via e-mail apps
• Server generated document previews
• Server specified files & folders
• Compressed & resumable transfers
• RSA 1024-bit encrypted login, HTTPS
• Authentication and file permissions enforced by server OS
• Password enforced for offline use
• No cloud, no VPN, no direct access
• All major server platforms
• iPad, iPhone, (iOS 8 or higher)
• App source code is available
• New feature “Favorites”: Users can tag files as favorites to have them handy for quick access, e.g. presentations
• General performance and compatibility enhancements
- Requires iOS 11 minimum
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fast and secure server file access
I've been waiting for this app, to allow our mobile users to easily connect to our WebShare server. It enforces our security requirements, yet is easy to configure and use. The quick start video on the HELIOS web site, and the included User Guide answered my questions, such as how to specify files to sync to different users and groups. If you don't yet have a WebShare server, you can still try the Document Hub, it automatically connects to a demo server. Overall, Document Hub made access to our server files by our mobile users an easy deployment.
Love the the Spotlight search and I can open word docs in Pages, or XLS on Numbers, or Open Office.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.