Dolphin is a free, fast, smart and personal web browser for iPhone and iPad. The exclusive features include one-tap share, tabbed browsing, cloud sync, gesture browsing, sonar search, speed dial, sidebar and a lot more to be discovered.
Over 150,000,000 users have chosen Dolphin Browser because it simplifies and enriches their mobile life. Dolphin Browser is coming with a brand new look for iPhone 6/iPhone 6 plus that is fully compatible with iOS 8 & 9. Download Dolphin now and enjoy the best iPhone web browser experience.
**** FEATURES ****
* ONE-TAP SHARE
Right from Dolphin, you can tweet web pages, post them to Facebook, share them via email, or Grab the content.
* TABBED BROWSING
No need to toggle between screens, Dolphin’s tabbed browsing allows you open and switch between Web pages fast like lightning.
- Send to device: Send links, maps, phone numbers and more from your desktop to your phone and vice versa with Chrome/Firefox/Safari extensions.
- Dolphin Connect: Sync easily your history, bookmarks, passwords and open tabs across your mobile and PC.
Dolphin Gesture simplifies the way you navigate the mobile web. It allows you to access the web by creating a personal symbol for the sites you frequently visit.
Dolphin Sonar allows you to search, share, and navigate by shaking your phone and telling Dolphin what to do.
* SPEED DIAL
Visit your favorite sites on the go with one touch.
You can make the best of mobile interface with bookmarks and open tabs on Dolphin sidebar.
Download Dolphin Browser extensions and send web content between your mobile and desktop.
DOLPHIN BROWSER IN MEDIA
“Dolphin Browser's Gestures and sidebars make web surfing fast, intuitive and fun while on the go.” - USA Today
“…it’s a great, simple browser that feels more at home on a touchscreen device than pretty much anything else you’ll try. - Lifehacker
ABOUT DOLPHIN BROWSER
Discover more at http://www.dolphin.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join Dolphin Facebook Fan page: http://www.facebook.com/DolphinFans
Follow Dolphin on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DolphinBrowser
[Improvement] Compatibility with iPhone X
[Bug fix] Stability improvements and other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Used to work great, now barely works.
- Crashes when I open a new tab
- Won't play in the background half of the time (which is the only reason I use it) - I have to hard close the app (which causes the video to start playing from the beginning when it used to remember my place) and even then half of the time it won't work
- Drains my brand new battery about 20% after 15/20 minutes of watching videos
- If I don't hard close the app, even if it is not playing in the background it drains my battery almost as fast as if I had it open watching videos (confirmed battery drainage while open and in background by checking battery usage log)
- When I play a playlist or open a new page, sometimes none of the buttons or links work- I have to refresh the page
- The new app isn't recognized by my car and won't play when I plug my phone in, only when I use Bluetooth which is another battery drainer
- Why was the old app completely deleted and this new app created instead of updating the old app? That is weird, and it is certainly not for the better.
Not good anymore
This is my favorite browser by far. Been using it for a few years now but after the latest update it's nearly impossible to use. Keeps crashing once in a while (not a big issue) but the biggest issue is that it keeps resetting to factory settings all the time, even though i have a Dolphin account to sync my bookmarks and everything else. Please get this fixed, i miss my dolphin and don't like Chrome at all.
*Update: they kinda fixed it, I don't lose my bookmarks anymore but it still resets to factory settings, changing my favorites, adding bookmarks and changing the browser to Yahoo. I'm about to delete this browser even tho i love it. Please fix it
Was 5 stars. Now 0
I just updated from iOS 11 to 12. The app crashes instantly when changing tabs. I’m guessing since it’s been a year since an update and there’s now a Pro version, this app has been abandoned. Too bad. This was a great browser.
This is a very poor way to keep customers interested in your products.
I just read the reviews on the Pro version. All say it crashes on opening a second tab same as this app. Both haven’t been updated in a year or more. Only the incognito version has been updated recently and the reviews aren’t very good.
I hope I can get my bookmarks from older iPhones.
- MOBOTAP INC.
- 42 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Mobotap Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.