Use Doodle to find the best time for any event. Suggest a number of times and invite participants to select their preferences. It’s free and a breeze to set up — people don’t even need the app or an account to participate!
Doodle is ideal for planning your next party with friends, outdoor adventures, a business meeting, reunions, BBQs, book clubs, play dates, rehearsals, you name it.
Stop the email ping-pong or WhatsApp waterfalls and experience the power of social scheduling for free. It’s so simple to use, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
WHY USE DOODLE
• SAVE TIME: Instead of writing numerous messages you just set up one poll. Easy.
• FREE: There are no subscription fees to use Doodle and no payment is required.
• IT’S WHERE YOU ARE: Doodle works right in iMessage — stay right in the conversation when you’re planning something.
• USE EVERYWHERE: Invite using WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, iMessage, e-mail, SMS … Your invitees can even participate without the App on our easy-to-use mobile and desktop websites.
• EVENT CHATS: Need to clarify details? Have a chat, right then and there and discuss upcoming events with invitees.
• AND MUCH MORE: Calendar integration to easily detect conflicts, push notifications for all important updates, easy sign up and more!
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT DOODLE
“If you’re trying to find a convenient time to meet several people try a simple scheduling app like Doodle.” — The Wall Street Journal
“Nobody has to sign up for anything–they just click yes, no, or maybe, and sign up for notifications, if they want.” — Fast Company
COMMENTS OR QUESTIONS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU.
We're always excited to hear from you! If you have feedback, questions, or concerns, please contact us at: http://support.doodle.com/
* Fixed a crash that could happen when the network connection is slower
* General updates and fixes
* The feedback form on iPad now behaves
* Legibility improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I recently updated doodle and now it doesnt work
I used doodle weekly for the last year it was great for organizing 60-70 ppl and letting them know about a weekly practice group. It helped me keep in touch about time, location and dates. Everyone participated when and if they could by signing up or declining each week. I am very dependent on the app to bring ease to organizing my practice group.
Recently though about the same time I updated the app It has become inaccessible due to an “SSL error and no secure connection to the server” and I am no longer able to connect to doodle. I am not even able to contact their support link. I was surprised when this review let me express my situation. I am at a loss as to how to contact them or repair the situation and restore this great tool to my daily toolbox.
Trouble with e-mail
Problem: after I set up the poll information (using a previous poll with attendees included), Doodle gives me the message that it is unable to complete the task and to “come back later” or some such. However, if I go immediately to my e-mail, there is the notification. The first time this happened, I kept trying to set up new polls, getting the same message every time. Imagine the consternation among 12 avid Mah Jongg players to find several of the same message in their inbox. Please help keep the tiles clicking, and me as facilitator! (Oh, wait, maybe I should just get fired and let someone else handle this....)
New favorite app!
Imma busy mom of two kids with a large community of friends. This app has helped us organize dates for a dinner party, play dates, a mother daughter book club meeting date, and allowed me to create a voting poll on the more than thirty books my Mom’s book club was choosing from! It’s easy to use.
The only thing that would improve it, is a graph overview (for voting polls that don’t include dates), to make the view narrower when there are many items listed on the poll.
- Doodle AG
- 96.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Doodle AG
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.