We’re just checking in to let you know that we’ve heard your concerns and we’re working hard to upgrade the app and fix any existing issues.
If you’re having trouble using the app, feel free to reach out to our Support Team. They can help you solve any issues you might be having: https://help.doodle.com/hc/en-us
Seriously easy scheduling for any type of event—all in one app. Just pick what kind of event you want to schedule, set it up, send it to participants and let Doodle handle the rest.
Say goodbye to all the back-and-forth and no-shows. The Doodle app lets you send times for appointments, team meetings, and even share your rolling availability. See who has responded or booked a time and have us automatically send the event details after booking. Doodle makes scheduling happen—without the hassle.
DIFFERENT WAYS TO SCHEDULE
1. Booking Page - share your availability with a link
2. Group poll - share times with multiple people and find which time works best for everyone.
3. 1:1 - propose times to meet with one person and let them book what works best.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Set up your event and choose from Booking Page, group polls, and 1:1s.
2. Add the details, location, and video conferencing if it's remote.
3. Set up your availability or add times for group polls and 1:1s.
4. Create your event and then send your Booking Page or invite to participants. They pick what time(s) work for them.
THE BEST FEATURES
- Group polls: The fastest way to find the right time for a meeting without having access to people’s calendars.
- 1:1s: Meet on your terms: select multiple times and let participants book what fits their schedule.
- Booking pages: Let clients, co-workers, and more book time with you instantly. You define your availability.
- No ads: Keep it professional for your participants with ad-free scheduling.
- Custom branding: Delight your marketing team by putting your branding on every invite or booking page.
-Deadlines and reminders: Get the most responses or make your invites time-limited.
- Video conferencing links: Automatically add video conferencing to every booked remote meeting.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Download the app and create an account. We’ll take you to our website to do this. You can also start a trial.
- Take Doodle for a spin: Hit the create button (the + button) in the top right to create your first invite or booking page.
- Add the times or availability and details. Create then send the link to your participants.
- Is it a group poll? Make sure to close the poll after everyone has responded and we’ll email them all the details.
- Automatic calendar syncing: Avoid double bookings and keep your invites and booking pages always current.
LOVING THE APP?
Make sure you leave a review. We’d love to hear your feedback so we can make it even better.
We’re here if something breaks or you can’t figure anything out. Head here for how to’s and to contact Support:
1:1-Termine sind bei Doodle-Nutzern sehr beliebt. K\u00fcrzlich haben wir Gratis-Nutzern die Gelegenheit gegeben, kostenlos einen 1:1-Termin in unserem Web-Angebot zu erleben und haben diesen Prozess nun auch in unsere App integriert. Und wie immer haben wir alle Fehler behoben, die gemeldet wurden.
Ratings and Reviews
I recently updated doodle and now it doesnt work
I used doodle weekly for the last year it was great for organizing 60-70 ppl and letting them know about a weekly practice group. It helped me keep in touch about time, location and dates. Everyone participated when and if they could by signing up or declining each week. I am very dependent on the app to bring ease to organizing my practice group.
Recently though about the same time I updated the app It has become inaccessible due to an “SSL error and no secure connection to the server” and I am no longer able to connect to doodle. I am not even able to contact their support link. I was surprised when this review let me express my situation. I am at a loss as to how to contact them or repair the situation and restore this great tool to my daily toolbox.
Loss of functionality
I’ve not used Doodle for at least a few months, so the new app icon was unfamiliar. Unfortunately, the new (absence of) functionality was, too. I could not create a poll in the iOS app but accepted its suggestion to open the webpage (so it knows it can’t). There, I could create a poll but could not resize the time slots. Awkwardly, I could grab them and make the fixed duration earlier or later, or even move the day. But I needed a longer time slot. Undaunted, I kept practicing with short taps, long pushes, touching just the = at the bottom, and deleting with the X corner of the event. Frustrated, I booted my laptop and completely recreated the event, since I did not save it with the wrong time slots on my iPhone. Finally, that worked! However, checking status of who has favored which days does NOT work on my iPhone. Only the first 3 of 6 days offered shows on my screen and scrolling right does not work.
The iOS app seems a placeholder, which is odd in 2022. I get it in the first year of iPhones that app developers were still figuring out how to port to smartphones. But that ship has sailed. If Doodle comes clean and says, “We do not support iOS, please use a laptop” that would be efficient and I’d find an alternative scheduler. Please, Doodle, tell me if you’re returning to the iPhone!
Trouble with e-mail
Problem: after I set up the poll information (using a previous poll with attendees included), Doodle gives me the message that it is unable to complete the task and to “come back later” or some such. However, if I go immediately to my e-mail, there is the notification. The first time this happened, I kept trying to set up new polls, getting the same message every time. Imagine the consternation among 12 avid Mah Jongg players to find several of the same message in their inbox. Please help keep the tiles clicking, and me as facilitator! (Oh, wait, maybe I should just get fired and let someone else handle this....)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Doodle AG
- 41.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Doodle AG
- In-App Purchases
- Doodle Pro $83.90