** Requires iPhone 5s or later **
So you just bought your shiny iPhone and want to take full advantage of the forward thinking hardware. Well, look no further and give Dr. Walker a try!
Dr. Walker turns your iPhone into an intelligent step tracker. By utilizing the unique motion coprocessor, it presents your hourly and daily steps in a beautiful and clear way. Moreover, it motivates you to walk more and become more healthy with DailyGoal and StepEquivalents.
Unlike GPS-based step counting apps, Dr. Walker is super power-efficient and has very little effect on battery life. So you no longer have to decide whether to track your steps, or still be able to write iMessages in the evening - you get both!
- Shows your hourly and daily steps
- DailyGoal: remind you of your daily goal with professional recommendations
- StepEquivalent: helps making sense of your walking distance by showing famous objects of similar lengths
- M7/M8-based and not GPS-based to preserve crucial battery life
- Easy to use, pleasure to look at
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- UI refinements for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
The developer, Shuo Yang, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Shuo Yang
- 13.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2015 LessApps
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Version $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.