Make your practice more efficient with drchrono Check-In.
Give patients iPads in your waiting room and replace paper on clipboards. Save staff members’ time while patients update all of their own information. The data will automatically sync with the drchrono EHR, so no scanning or data entry is required. You can also enable kiosk mode and let patients check themselves in.
- For every healthcare provider and staff member.
- Easy to use. Launch our app and start using it immediately.
- Safe and secure. We meet all industry-standard security to ensure safety for you and your patients.
Download the app, and you're instantly ready to use a full featured, check-in app:
1) Download the App.
2) Create an account or sign in with your drchrono account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***If you have questions or issues, contact email@example.com. We can't respond to App Store reviews.***
- Paperless patient check-in.
- Customizable forms.
- Kiosk mode.
- Gather up-to-date patient demographics.
- Collect insurance information.
- Patient information is easily managed and tracked at the front desk.
- Review of medication and allergy lists during patient check-in.
- Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Patient Web Portal
You need to make On Patient a web portal instead of assuming that patients are going to have a half hour in the office, all of their meds and relevant info on hand, and that the receptionist is going to have an iPad for everyone. It would make so much more sense for this to be an app/web page that patients could log in to on their iPad or computer from home so they can have the time, relevant info and it can save my office the time to do more than just manage the On Patient (procedure) that my receptionist is supposed to perform.
After speaking with customer service back in March, when I signed up, they said it would be an available feature by July... Would really like to see this happen soon because I have had to send the info to my patients as a pdf to print off at home and then bring in (so I can quickly scan over it during the office visit) and then spend an hour entering it into the EHR later that night. This one feature would make my entire practice so much more manageable. Please, please, please make this a priority.
Dr Kevin Huffman
Just signed an expensive long term contract and found out they have a very robust sales team but no service team. Getting out with big losses but before I dig a bigger hole with a product that doesn’t live up to the hype
We have been using this app in our very fast paced laser clinics for 4 months, and have found the support team to be extremely deserving of five stars. They are the best. This new version is quicker and more responsive than the earlier version. The concept and interface are solid, but is not totally with out bugs so I've rated it a 4. We have experienced some failure to load patient appointments, somewhat resolved by refreshing, rebooting or reinstalling the ap. This company is clearly the future of medical records and is very responsive to all of our needs and requests, we expect things to only get better.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- drchrono Inc
- 165.7 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © drchrono Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Month of Hippocrates (Speech To Text + Mayo Content Upgrade) $299.99
- Month of Apollo (Medical Billing + Speech To Text + Mayo Content) $499.99
- Month of Prometheus (reminders + faxing) $249.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.