The menstrual cycle tracking app that makes period and fertility tracking more secure and more transparent.
Menstrual cycle tracking can help you understand your body symptoms and gives you insights into your menstrual health. Use drip. for tracking your menstrual cycle and for fertility awareness. Unlike other menstrual cycle tracking apps, drip. is open-source and leaves your data on your phone, meaning you are in control.
• Track your bleeding, fertility, sex, mood, pain, and more if you want
• Graphs to analyse cycles and period duration as well as other symptoms
• Get notified about your next period and required temperature measurements
• Easily import, export and password protect your data
What makes drip. special
• Your data, your choice. Everything stays on your device
• Not another cute, pink app. drip. is designed with gender inclusivity in mind
• Your body is not a black box. drip. is transparent in its calculations and encourages you to think for yourself
• Based on science. drip. detects your fertility using the sympto-thermal method
• Track what you like. Your period only or fertility symptoms, and more
• Open source. Contribute to the code, the documentation, translations and get involved with the community
• Non-commercial. drip. doesn’t sell your data, no ads
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome App! Could use some tweaks
I've been searching for a simple period tracking app FOREVER. Every single one I've used would always bombard me with ads or hide every feature behind a premium pay wall. Drip is super simple and it stores all your data on your phone so it's easily portable. Some tweaks I would suggest is more features to customize the app. My biggest issue is the calendar starting each week on Mondays. I prefer starting each week on Sundays. Maybe if there was a setting where one could toggle how they would like their calendar to look like. Another suggestion would be to be able to add extra symptom tags manually to each section. There are symptoms that I experience during my period consistently that aren't already options I can just select in some sections [I.e. in the Pain section sometimes I experience bloating or in the Mood section I experience depression and heavy cravings.] and sure there is an "other" option but I would rather add it manually so I can continue to just tap on it instead of write it out every time. It would allow for our recorded data to become more personalized to each person. But overall this app is an awesome period tracking app and I hope more people find this gem. It's amazing and simple to use and I would chose this over other apps any day 💙
Nice app, could use more
The UI is easy to navigate, and I love that my data is local. However, I wish the app had PMS tracking/predicting, and a way to input collection method. Otherwise, I like the app and will continue to use it.
Beautiful, private, easy to navigate
I’m so excited drip. is now available for iOS. The design and colors are pleasant. I feel relieved to know my data is stored only on my phone and not tracked or sold. The layout is clear, minimalist, and easy to navigate. One suggestion would be to add an option to require a PIN to see your data so it is protected if someone untrustworthy gets access to your phone. Thanks!
Developer Response ,
thanks for the kind review and your feedback. drip has the option to password protect and encrypt the data on your phone.
You go to Settings -> Password to set your password for the app!
We hope this is what you had in mind!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Heart of Code e.V.
- 69 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Heart of Code e.V.