DrivePro is designed to work with Transcend DrivePro Car Video Recorder.
DrivePro features a user-friendly interface that allows you to select and play videos recorded on your DrivePro Car Video Recorder without the need to install separate codecs.
- Video Sorting
Easily sorts videos by filename, recording date or group.
- Smooth Video Playback
Connects the DrivePro or use a microSD card slot supported card reader or adapter to playback recorded video events on your Mac.
- Show Your Driving Path
See your driving paths of the recorded video displayed on maps. (This features only works with DrivePro 220 & DrivePro 520's GPS receiver.)
For more information, please visit http://transcend-info.com/Products/No-705
* New UI layout
* Sort files by date in the ascending or descending order.
* Export a video by clicking on the "export" icon.
* Date/time format in the file name will be consistent with the user's computer settings.
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn't work on my new iMac either. Disappointed
Developer Response ,
Hello, we would like to check the following information with you.
1. Your iMac and MacOS version
2. Your DrivePro model name
3. Your DrivePro's firmware version
4. Your operation process in detail(Eg. If the problem occurred before or after you exported files to your Mac)
Or you can reply to our technical mail：email@example.com (without any word limit)
IT DOESN’T WORK
Same problem as the reviewer before me.Mac. version
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.