All your stuff in one simple, visual place. Completely private and 100% ad free.
Organize links, photos, videos, documents, audio, and text notes into visual collections. You control the privacy. Keep your content to yourself, invite colleagues, or go public. Each collection has its own sharable shortlink, accessible on the web.
Work privately or invite your team to view and collaborate. Share your work with clients, skipping email noise and social media clutter. No sign up or downloads required for invited guests.
Drag & drop
Use the Share Extension or drag and drop items to and from your favorite apps.
Discuss & stay updated
Keep the conversation in one spot. Gather feedback, recommendations, and suggestions from those you invite, right within Dropmark.
Requires a free Dropmark account.
- Huge improvements and brand new design for the Dropmark share extension! The redesigned share extension improves your uploading experience when adding to Dropmark from other apps on your iOS device
- Overhauled upload experience for better stability and reliability with large batches of uploads
- You can now add descriptions when creating items in the app or using the new share extension, making your workflow that bit simpler
- View your Dropmark plan and storage usage in the Account page
- Added a cancel button in the search field to provide a more natural way to access the bottom menu when search bar is selected
- Improved performance and fixed memory issues when scrolling through collections or stacks
- Fixed: Sharing within iOS screenshot utility correctly identifies image
- Fixed: When app shares a URL in plain text, the share extension will create a link item instead
- Fixed: PDFs rendering incorrectly
- Fixed: Infinite loop displayed when Dropmark is not able to locate any items related to the search terms input
- Fixed: Text would not display correctly in the search bar
- Fixed: When refreshing Comments, "No Comments" would flash for a moment (despite there being comments)
Please send along any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org — thanks!
Ratings and Reviews
The best of a bunch
I’ve tried a bunch of bookmarking services and social bookmarking services over the years and Dropmark takes the cake. It’s so easy to create different moodboards of links and photos.
great service, app needs some work!
first of all i'm so glad i found dropmark - i collaborate on a lot of writing projects with a friend and we needed something like a mood board for a lot of our stuff but with more functionality than a lot of mood board apps out there. dropmark does literally everything we need and that's just at the free level. i'm thinking of upgrading to the personal pro for the tags and stacks features, but i'm hesitant to do so until the app works as well as the website does. i found that you can add picture thumbnails to text posts, which is great, but you can only do that on the website - and if you do it, it doesn't show up in the app. the post continues to just have a preview of the text for a thumbnail in the app. another issue is just how simplistic some of the app sections are; there are very few settings to mess with, and you can't click on a collaborator name to be taken to their dropmark page. i've also had a fair number of issues with crashes when trying to paste text, which according to the last version update history was resolved but i'm definitely experiencing that on this current version.
overall i love dropmark and it's already become a great resource for me, and i give the website itself a 5/5 for sure! the app though needs some work, but if it gets updated and it has the same wide functionality as the website does, ill be adding that last star and signing on for personal pro.
Great for long distance relationships
My girlfriend and I use this when we're apart to share things we find interesting in life
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.