Due remembers all the things that you need so you don't have to.
Because it repeatedly reminds you of things until you act on them, it‘s impossible to forget anything.
Most importantly, it's lightning-fast to set and postpone reminders, all thanks to a clever time picker and natural date parsing.
1. Persistent & Effective
Auto Snooze repeatedly* notifies you of missed reminders until marked done or rescheduled. Choose between intervals of every 1, 5, 10, 15, 30 and 60 minutes.
2. Fast to Set, Fast to Postpone
A time picker with 12 preset and fully customizable times lets you set due dates and postpone reminders in record time.
3. Natural Date & Time Parsing
Due can also parse dates and times that you typed or dictate and offer to set the due dates and times for you.
4. Countdown Timers
Precise to the second, perfect for making the perfect soft-boiled eggs, brewing your coffee and more. Set them up once and reuse them forever
5. Powerful Recurring Reminders
From the simple daily and weekly reminders to the complex every-3rd-Wednesday-of-the-month kind of reminders
6. Keep in Sync**
Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your reminders and timers in sync across your iPhone, iPad and Mac.
7. Works Offline, Completely Private
There is no account to sign up for. We don't store, and we can't access your reminders and timers. And you don't need internet to receive reminders.
8. Accessible to Everyone
Automatically adjusts text size according to your system setting, and offers full VoiceOver support. Due is also localized in 17 languages.
* By default, auto snooze repeats 5 times, and can be configured to repeat up to 10 times. Due can auto snooze any overdue items indefinitely when you launch Due or act on any of its notifications.
** Sync on Mac requires Due for Mac (sold separately)
WHAT'S THAT IN-APP PURCHASE ABOUT?
When you purchase Due today, you will have access to every feature in the app today—no further purchase required.
You will also get access to all new features released one year from your date of purchase.
The optional Due Upgrade Pass subscription allows you to continue getting access to all new features released one year *after* your date of purchase.
And here's the deal: Every feature that you have unlocked will remain available to you, forever—even if you stop subscribing.
Even without a subscription, you'll always receive bug-fix and compatibility updates for free. These updates add support for the latest iPhones, iPads and Apple Watches. They also help ensure that Due continues to function well on the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS and watchOS.
Due has a pretty good track record with that.
To illustrate: If you've purchased Due back in 2010 for your iPhone 3G running iOS 4, that very same app in 2023 is now optimized for iPhone 14 Pro Max running iOS 16. It even works on devices that didn't exist back then, such as the iPad Pro and the Apple Watch.
Due requires an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
Never miss any reminders with Critical Alerts—even when your device is muted.
The first update for 2023 adds support for critical alerts. Critical Alerts always play a sound and appear on the lock screen even if your device is muted or Do Not Disturb is on. You can enable critical alerts in Due > Settings > Alerts & Badges.
## Other Changes in 23.1
• Open link from notification now works even when Custom Snooze is not enabled (thanks Andris Ļ.)
• Notification sounds now work correctly even if visual alerts for Due have been disabled in iOS Notifications
Ratings and Reviews
Best Timer on iOS
tl;wr: Buy the app, get the in app purchase-- it really is that awesome. I know what you're probably thinking: "Why do I need a timer app when there's already a app included on my phone that does this?" Two words: Auto Snooze. This feature allows you to be notified when a task, reminder, or timer is due and gently nudge every so often until the task is marked complete or the time is reset. Let's say you're like me a need a reminder to stop playing video games and get back to work. I set a timer for 30minutes and an Auto Snooze of 1 minute. When my timer is up at 30 minutes, I get notified. When I don't clear the alert, I get notified at 31 min, 32 min, 33 min, and so on. This allows me to finish a level or get to a stopping point while not leaving the door open for me to play another three hours. Due is also a place for reminders and tasks that need to be completed. The "date and time picking" interface is great and easy to use. While I personally don't use this feature as much, when I have used it, it has been quick and painless. Seriously, if you ever need to set a timer or remind yourself of something AND you need a little bit of nagging to get it done, this app is the one you want. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
The best reminder app available. I’m really enjoying this app, it’s beautifully designed, easy to use, and so convenient to have. The snooze function is what I really appreciate. I’m not sure if it’s a glitch but sometimes reminders don’t turn on if I’m streaming video or music, after I close out on whatever I’m doing, I get a bunch of notifications all at one time. Hopefully that can be fixed. I’ve been using the Alarmed app by Yoctoville, and I’ve been looking for an alternative- this app fits the bill and I’m so glad I found it. The only thing I wish it had is a greater selection of sounds to choose from since I like to associate different reminders with different sounds (saves time not having to look at my phone every time I have a reminder). Please consider including such sounds as musical instruments, animals, and human voices (like the Alarmed app), I would definitely pay extra for additional sounds. Also, it would be great if you could pause a reminder. Thank you and I look forward to future updates. Keep up the great work!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Please reach out via Due > [Side menu] > Help > Email for me to get some diagnostic information. If you can include a screenshot of the problem that would be even more helpful too, thanks!
So far, so good
I just got this and so far I’m excited. Right off the bat though, here are some things I wish I could do with this app.
1. Categorize the reminders. Perhaps with color coding, I wish I could categorize things as home, work, weekend, exercise, entertainment, kids, vacation plans, etc. Not only would this allow me to see the difference, it could also allow me to get reminders for “home” from 7am to 9 am, but then if I don’t address, the reminder starts up again at 6 pm (or other such modification).
2. Share some reminders with family members. For example, if my husband and I both have Due, I could set a reminder to “Change the bedsheets” that shows up on both of our calendars until one of us marks it as complete. If the suggestion in “1” was implemented,” then I could set a category to “shared task” and have everything in there shared between us. If this were implemented, I could insist my whole work team use Due, and set reminders that were accessible to everyone, where anyone could check it off the list. There could even be badges or kudos for people who check things off other people’s lists.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Due Apps LLP
- 70.5 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010–2023 Due Pte. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Upgrade Pass $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.