Before the Dumb Ways characters grew up, they were already making mischief in all sorts of places – kitchens, trains, and even planes!
Join Madcap on a fun flying adventure! Take off, navigate the plane to different destinations, land safely, pick up passengers and other items, and then set off again. Can you find the ideal destination for each passenger? Along the way, use the dashboard controls to perfect your flying skills. Discover cool features such as a multi-coloured cloud-puff creator, and don't forget to use the cockpit phone to call out alerts as you go.
This app is designed to inspire and engage all young explorers. Let Madcap's Plane fuel your child's imaginative play!
• Fly with a fun, friendly co-pilot
• Explore a range of cockpit controls – some to help you fly; others to make you laugh
• Discover three different destinations: a beach, the snow and the countryside
• Speak into the cockpit phone and hear your voice played back
• Pick up passengers, and problem solve to figure out where they'd like to go
• Enjoy surprise reactions, including humorous animations and sound effects
• Use a variety of touch actions, including tap, swipe, drag, multi-tap and rotate
• No rules or time limits – fly for as long as you like, and land when you like
• Ideal for 3-6 year olds
• No in-app purchases
• Play without a wifi or internet connection
General bug fixes and performance improvements just for you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I loved this game from the moment I played it but you can’t turn off the volume. When I’m listening to a podcast it immediately turns off as soon as the game loads. I’d like an update to turn off the volume.
Ok I'm too old for this game but still it's so addicting I can't help it!
This game is amazing! I'm 12 and this game is so entertaining! These little kid games are very innovative, and ya gotta love em'!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.